Anybody Flying To The States On Wednesday?

calibanjr.

Sounds dodgy and not worth the trouble in the post-9/11 world, but I'll give it a try.

I need to get 10 bronze statues to an awards dinner on Thurs. in LA. Basically a 15 lb. package, which I would obviously pack in front of the potential courier. I guess I have someone meet them in LA, or drop at the fedex desk at whatever airport they are flying to, pre-addressed. A couple hundred dollars should ease the pain, somewhat.

Short of that, it looks like the China Air cattle car to LA and back for me.

Let me know.

DD

Sounds dodgy and not worth the trouble in the post-9/11 world, but I'll give it a try.

I need to get 10 bronze statues to an awards dinner on Thurs. in LA.  Basically a 15 lb. package, which I would obviously pack in front of the potential courier.  I guess I have someone meet them in LA, or drop at the fedex desk at whatever airport they are flying to, pre-addressed.  A couple hundred dollars should ease the pain, somewhat.

Let me know.

DD

Let's see, the awards are for e Bonehead of the Year I believed my Insurance broker ceremony. Swearing in afterwards at the local courthouse. :D:o and

Actually I'm on that Cattle Car (CI 11) this Fri (9/16) but heading your way,

Fed Ex should be able to get your package to LA in time with no intermediaries, providing Customs doesn't cut the heads off them looking for whatever ... :o

I need to get 10 bronze statues to an awards dinner on Thurs. in LA. Basically a 15 lb. package, which I would obviously pack in front of the potential courier. I guess I have someone meet them in LA, or drop at the fedex desk at whatever airport they are flying to, pre-addressed. A couple hundred dollars should ease the pain, somewhat.

===============================

REF:::: awards dinner on Thurs. in LA.

Shouldn't even be a question.........Fed X, all the way.............DJM

I need to get 10 bronze statues to an awards dinner on Thurs. in LA.  Basically a 15 lb. package, which I would obviously pack in front of the potential courier.  I guess I have someone meet them in LA, or drop at the fedex desk at whatever airport they are flying to, pre-addressed.  A couple hundred dollars should ease the pain, somewhat.

Let me know.

DD

Think he must have mispellt his name , surely it should be Taliban jr. ?? :o

Not Taliban...Caliban, as in the sort of smelly, off fellow in a story by some Shakespeare guy.

Still no luck. Guess it's a trip to L.A. for the awards thingy. Buddhist humanitarian group, not my thing. Open bar and get to see Ashley Judd and Julia Ormond (getting awards), though. Long f'in trip though.

Offer still open, but I'm trying to reserve a ticket now.

DD