Moles On Gentials

gravion

hi, im wondering, having moles on gentials mean harm?

i've tried googling, but seems to get mixed answers.

visiting the doctor is the quiquest way, but im possibly guessing by the response of some ppl on internet it takes more than just a visit for doctor to confirm, yet i most likely know what they would ask. "has it developed, changed it's form etc..." and i feel doctors most likely will pass by saying "it's normal"...

i've also read on inerent that giving friction causes moles to grow...

i got like 7 or more moles growing on my little bro. possibly new ones growing....

im also assuming it's a total let down for the ladies im assuimg? sort of see me as some diseased freaky. But ive also read on the internet that having moles on ur little bro means ur exterremly horny. :lol:

If they are warts they will have to be frozen off. You can buy a thing at the chemist for it. It's like little cotton buds, you freeze the tips then put them on the wart, it will burn a bit but after a few days the wart will just fall off.

Though as you have so many maybe your old boy will just freeze and fall off instead.:D

If they are warts they will have to be frozen off. You can buy a thing at the chemist for it. It's like little cotton buds, you freeze the tips then put them on the wart, it will burn a bit but after a few days the wart will just fall off.

Though as you have so many maybe your old boy will just freeze and fall off instead.:D

Hey there!

What is the name of this product and how much does it cost?

Cheers dude

Hey there!

Cheers dude

hey i tink the brand i heard of called WARTNER. ive used it before, but it doesnt seem to freeze the core of the wart, if the wart is biggie. the nurse used nitrogen on my hardskin mistaken for a wart... wow

u know those hardskins u get on ur toes and heels. thats it.

also my hobbie is to use nailclippers and chop chop those hardskinz... tee hee hee giggle giggle .... :ph34r:

A mole is pigmented. A wart is wel, just google the images. Considering the recent news releases in the past few weeeks about the link between HPV and male cancers, it is not a condition to be ignored. A healthy male will be able to clear the virus within a few months, but until then, the risk of spreading the virus to other regions (especially your anus or mouth) is real. Do not self medicate. See a dermatologist and receive proper medical attention. And btw, moles can sometimes develop into serious skin cancer, a condition that if left untreated is lethal. Go to the doctor.

If this is true, then go and see a Doctor and have this analysed as soon as possible. This is no joking matter.

An uncle had a similar problem years ago and it turned out to be a form of cancer. In your case this could be anything.

The sooner the better. Go and see the Doc.

Now, would I lie to you?

If this is true, then go and see a Doctor and have this analysed as soon as possible. This is no joking matter.

An uncle had a similar problem years ago and it turned out to be a form of cancer. In your case this could be anything.

The sooner the better. Go and see the Doc.

Now, would I lie to you?

You should know the OP by now. :D

I see a grand opportunity for a sweapstake. When will it fall off - and will it be the mole or the pecker!?

:cheesy:

Put me down for a tenner on the pecker...before the end of March.

Edited by Forethat

I see a grand opportunity for a sweapstake. When will it fall off - and will it be the mole or the pecker!?

:cheesy:

Put me down for a tenner on the pecker...before the end of March.

I'm not going to gamble; I'm just looking forward to a good laugh...

A bloke went into the doctor with a mole on his willy

When did you first notice it? asked the doctor

A week ago it started as a pimple on my bum, said the mole.

Oh, nostalgia's not what it used to be!

SC

Hey there!

Cheers dude

Don't worry about it. I saw on YouTube that apple cider vinegar works just fine. Soak up a small ball of cotton and cover it with a bandage over night. You'll be good as new.

'Jdietz' timestamp='1299348539' post='4261045']

There once was a man named Mort,

Whose **** was incredibly short.

When he climbed into bed

His lady friend said,

"That's not a **** it's a wart!"

" Who are you going to make happy with that wee thing " she asked , pounding his chest with his fists " M-e-e-e-e-e " he responded .

A very funny thread...nearly anointed my keyboard with Nescafe...

Don't all TROLLS have warts???

Aren't there some condoms that are warty..?

Hope it is trolling ...sounds very worrying otherwise...

Can't imagine putting that wart acid/alkali on the ol' fella...did it once for a wart on a finger...the pain!!!!!

better to use an angle grinder....

Go see a doc mate