Old Fat And Balding

Sakeopete

He most certainly isn't making any 'sense here'. Admittedly it is a generalisation, but I wish I had a 100 baht note for the times I've heard "Well, where else could I get a girl half (make that a third) my age in my home country?'

Having said that (and as I've said, this is a generalisation), the young guys get taken too. Only they're prettier.

You bit sensitive about you're being stereotyped then?

I actually have a very good 'game', and have never lacked female company in any country I have lived.

When I left the UK I had three gfs aged 22, 27 and 60, but it was just too much effort.

The 22 YO had been in the same class as my son at school , "dad don't, I used to go to school with her"

The 27 YO was my former wifes best friends daughter, "you mustn't ever tell anyone about us"

The 60 YO was a former model, and my postman's ex, surprisingly the most fun of the three, but I just didn't fancy her much.

I just never had the urge to give any of them an entitlement to half of everything I still owned.

In Thailand I find that most of the youngsters doing the old, fat, bald routine are the social outcasts in their own country.

When they come to Thailand they become terribly distressed that the old, fat, bald brigade (with a bit of cash behind them) have more choice in cute, hot, women than they do.

It's so unfair they all post/cry (usually on TV but also in my local), we should be getting the cute chicks!

The number of young western guys only able to make it with bar girls, and only then with extreme effort, is just too funny.

Just have a look at the thread about the young guy having a'relationship' with a bar girl who is leaving him for an older guy ...... typical or what!

Edited by pjclark1

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually have a very good 'game', and have never lacked female company in any country I have lived.

When I left the UK I had three gfs aged 22, 27 and 60, but it was just too much effort.

The 22 YO had been in the same class as my son at school , "dad don't, I used to go to school with her"

The 27 YO was my former wifes best friends daughter, "you mustn't ever tell anyone about us"

The 60 YO was a former model, and my postman's ex, surprisingly the most fun of the three, but I just didn't fancy her much.

I just never had the urge to give any of them an entitlement to half of everything I still owned.

In Thailand I find that most of the youngsters doing the old, fat, bald routine are the social outcasts in their own country.

When they come to Thailand they become terribly distressed that the old, fat, bald brigade (with a bit of cash behind them) have more choice in cute, hot, women than they do.

It's so unfair they all post/cry (usually on TV but also in my local), we should be getting the cute chicks!

The number of young western guys only able to make it with bar girls, and only then with extreme effort, is just too funny.

Just have a look at the thread about the young guy having a'relationship' with a bar girl who is leaving him for an older guy ...... typical or what!

pjclark you dog!

Let the youngsters be, when they get old, fat and bald there'll be some youngsters jealous of them.

On the other hand, there are plenty of fine assed Thai females who have old, fat and bald partners and husbands who seek proper "satisfaction" from these jealous youngsters; maybe that's why they rag the old, fat and bald guys?

Almost everything you've p[osted here is incorrect. I think you need to do a little research on the headings you've chosen - but why bother? - it would break the TV tradition of writing rubbish.

No point in arguing with a youngster bumming his way around the world with a TEFL and little else, you already know it all.

Yes you are a very hansum man, and many women will want you (for a short time as a sex toy)

(until you too are old, fat, bald and more importantly broke)

Kind of sums you up - not letting anything as mundane as information or critical thought getting in the way of you posting something

OK

Show us the information.

I love this - you are the information...the example of your own ridicule.

it seems like some people don't even begin to understand how way of rationalised thinking they are.

I am well read and have good critical thinking abilities - I can analysis and criticise, put forward a rationalised argument.

but none of this is worth doing when you get such comments as the above.

It's not as if I'm going to spend hours or in your case years trying to educate you. I certainly won't be giving out personal info willi-nili on this site, and only a fool would expect such.

I can point out your basic flaws ,but YOU have to do the research and the thinking - it's not something you get in a single post from a forum like this it is a cumulation of years of experience and education which if you have to post "Show us the information." -shows you simply don't know where to begin - and I for one certainly ain't going to entertain that paucity of thought.

Edited by Deeral

I can point out your basic flaws ,but YOU have to do the research and the thinking - it's not something you get in a single post from a forum like this it is a cumulation of years of experience and education which if you have to post "Show us the information." -shows you simply don't know where to begin - and I for one certainly ain't going to entertain that paucity of thought.

Internet geek with no real world experience of women and no real education, teaches the world how to 'do research'

Go get em tiger!

Internet geek with no real world experience of women and no real education, teaches the world how to 'do research'

Go get em tiger!

Why don't you guys just cut to the chase and argue about whose dick is bigger? :whistling:

it seems like some people don't even begin to understand how way of rationalised thinking they are.

I am well read and have good critical thinking abilities - I can analysis and criticise, put forward a rationalised argument.

It's not as if I'm going to spend hours or in your case years trying to educate you. I certainly won't be giving out personal info willi-nili on this site, and only a fool would expect such.

I could see why you would go away digging about for information on the net.

It's clear that you struggle for inter-personal skills and struggle to communicate in a way that anybody would want to spend time paying much attention to whatever the <deleted> it is you are rambling on about.

Most people on here are speaking from real life experiences that they have experienced from, well, real life. All that you seem to have to say for yourself is from some cyber-relationship you seem to have with google.com. When it comes to learning about people, be they fat, skinny, bald, hairy or whatever the best way is to actually go out, meet them and speak to them. Some people have different experiences, not wrong, just different. That's just one of the things that makes life so interesting.

Once you do that you get to find that people are in fact so very diverse that it becomes just about impossible to judge their personality, education or background just by their looks. It's great to be able to experience the vast wealth of different personalities of people out there in the real world, and you really do learn a lot more about people that way from some text book or google search.

Anybody can learn facts and information from a text book, it actually means <deleted> all. Even a parrot can mimic. The true definition of intelligence is the ability to learn and it would certainly seem as though you have one hell of a lot to learn.

Swallow your own pill and try a little critical thinking your self. Try a little critical thinking about the purpose of sharing a common language and how that purpose is to allow us to communicate effectively with each other. How it allows us to share information, tell stories and exchange ideas.

And then try a little critical thinking about how everybody would rather you just shut the <deleted> up!

Edited by Moonrakers

I am working to get to my 100th post. Thats my limit on any forum. I drop by here for the abundance of intelligence or lack there of.

The beauty is now matter how you look; Fat, Bald, Skinny, Ugly. Tall, Short. yaddy yaddy yaddy, we are all gonna die. Why spend time worrying about it. I suspect that we all try to understand why some people think and behave the way they do. Nothing wrong with it until it hits the pages of TV........

I don't really anticipate that being one of the highlights.

I'm hoping (depending on the walk home tonight) that I have a lot to look forward to till then, regardless of how fast my haircut slips backwards, or my belt shrinks, or my birth certificate ages.

I'm always very impressed by people who are happy to be a charicature of themselves - like some of the bulky geezers you see on Sukhumvit Road, or more famously, Bruce Forsyth, Nicholas Bloody Parsons and HRH Prince of Wales.

I do my best...

You are right about trying to understand why people do what they do, though; it is much easier to accept when you know the reason. I was driving home, some time back, when a bloke came straight towards me, flashing his lights. I slowed down, and looked for a way to move out of his way - suddenly I realised - it was a 'Drive on the Right' street! ands then I realised, becuase of the contraflows in the area, that avoided two sets of crossing traffic at junctions; suddenly it all made sense, and while not in accordance with the standards to which I was accustomed, it all made sense, in a local sort of style, and much easier to accept.

SC

Amasing - assumption after assumption - where do you get your ideas - certainly not from reading.

I have pointed out in many posts the futilities of researching on Google - but it would appear you know of nothing else.

It's clear that you struggle for inter-personal skills and struggle to communicate in a way that anybody would want to spend time paying much attention to whatever the <deleted> it is you are rambling on about.

Most people on here are speaking from real life experiences that they have experienced from, well, real life. All that you seem to have to say for yourself is from some cyber-relationship you seem to have with google.com. When it comes to learning about people, be they fat, skinny, bald, hairy or whatever the best way is to actually go out, meet them and speak to them. Some people have different experiences, not wrong, just different. That's just one of the things that makes life so interesting.

Once you do that you get to find that people are in fact so very diverse that it becomes just about impossible to judge their personality, education or background just by their looks. It's great to be able to experience the vast wealth of different personalities of people out there in the real world, and you really do learn a lot more about people that way from some text book or google search.

Anybody can learn facts and information from a text book, it actually means <deleted> all. Even a parrot can mimic. The true definition of intelligence is the ability to learn and it would certainly seem as though you have one hell of a lot to learn.

Swallow your own pill and try a little critical thinking your self. Try a little critical thinking about the purpose of sharing a common language and how that purpose is to allow us to communicate effectively with each other. How it allows us to share information, tell stories and exchange ideas.

And then try a little critical thinking about how everybody would rather you just shut the <deleted> up!

Amazing - assumption after assumption - where do you get your ideas - certainly not from reading.

I have pointed out in many posts the futilities of researching on Google - but it would appear you know of nothing else.

Amasing - assumption after assumption - where do you get your ideas - certainly not from reading.

Brevity is the soul of wit, Deeral, but in this reply you have gone too far, I feel.

SC

Kind of sums you up - not letting anything as mundane as information or critical thought getting in the way of you posting something

So what makes you think you are such a good catch for an Asian lady?

So far all your posts are merely gainsaying.

Is this really a man?

What comes after 'beta'? :)

Is this really a man?

BEST

Is this really a man?

BEST

looks like some are just back from the pub!

talk about non-sequitur!

...What comes after 'beta'? :)

BEST

talk about non-sequitur!

good, beta, best

Don't start on the non-sequitors!

I guess I am lucky I need to read out loud....

SC

...What comes after 'beta'? :)

BEST

talk about non-sequitur!

good, beta, best

SC

I don't think he does humour SC.

And, you missed our betterer!

[

Brevity is the soul of wit, Deeral, but in this reply you have gone too far, I feel.

SC

I found it to be his best post to date, in spelling, grammar, and coherency!

You ingratiating toady - are you saying that because you really mean it, or just because its true?

SC

I think you will find that you just have done.

8><...SNIP NESTED QUOTES DELETED ...><8

talk about non-sequitur!

good, beta, best

SC

I don't think he does humour SC.

And, you missed our betterer!

Call me arrogant, but I know no betterer.

SC

Though funnily enough, we normally refer to besting an opponent, I believe. I suppose bettering is only a step along the way - like raising a bet...

Wow, Good Morning All..."Yawn" "Stretch".... I see we are still at it...Lemme get my glass of OJ and catch up..........

Is there a winner yet?

I do have few quick questions;

1) How many people post after they knocked back a few at the bar? My hunch is quite a few, Just curious

2) I would think the people with say 2k or more posts would know better to even engage. In my most humbled opinion there appear to be a lot of people that clearly have zero life outside TV. I have greater respect in most cases for the newbie or the person with fewer posts. They seem to be out doing things, seeing, living. Did you really move to Thailand to post on a web forum?

Look in the end we are all here for our own reasons. Some due to Job, some to visit, some passing through, Some have come here to retire and by chance have met a wonderful women like they would in any country(where I fit in if anybody was going to ask). Some came here to do nothing but drink their life away as they are not capable of making it in their home countries. Some came here as enterprising business men or women. Some came here to hide. some to clip the pedophile category and have some how justified that dating(sexing) with a teen is OK because they KNOW in good conscience they cannot pull it off in their home land but here there are no witnesses. My point is there will never be a winner on TV. Banter as you will but it appears most of these posts always seem to start out with good intentions but soon the "wanke_rs", "tossers", as you UK folks like to call it, attempt to justify what you do here and it always seems to end up back to Thai women. Sad indeed.

Of course I am probably wrong. I am sure someone will come back with some infinite wisdom to refute it...

Edited by JPPR2

Of course I am probably wrong. I am sure someone will come back with some infinite wisdom to refute it...

Some members are supposed to be working while they post and fooling around on Thai Visa for 8 hours a day is much preferable to toiling away at a real job.

By the way, most of the "newbies" are actually reincarnated members trying out their brand new nick and have no life either. ;)

o.k. time to stir the pot up a bit,me think

old, fat, balding and ugly seen out and about in the same circumstances with a young baby, toddler, child of less than ten years in tow just makes me want to vomit ! bah.gif

Maybe this will get the vomit out. Actually my 36 year old wife and eight year old daughter make me quite happy in my old, fat and ugly world. Sorry our appearance makes you so queasy. From now on I will carry puke bags with me to hand out. Note my daughter was just recovering from chicken pox which makes me almost puke.post-49171-0-33620900-1299637735_thumb.j

Edited by bunta71

I think that sounds like a challenge!

It would have been funnier if you had said "refudiate it" instead. :D

You know I missed that...it would have been.....biggrin.gif.

Ulyesses. 22K posts?.....Thats bordering a chronic disorder. You know they have cures...right? laugh.gif

I do not work, BTW I am retired My Visa says I cannot and I would not want to go against the Visa requirements.

Edited by JPPR2

It's clear that you struggle for inter-personal skills and struggle to communicate in a way that anybody would want to spend time paying much attention to whatever the &lt;deleted&gt; it is you are rambling on about.

Anybody can learn facts and information from a text book, it actually means &lt;deleted&gt; all. Even a parrot can mimic. The true definition of intelligence is the ability to learn and it would certainly seem as though you have one hell of a lot to learn.

And then try a little critical thinking about how everybody would rather you just shut the &lt;deleted&gt; up!

Amazing - assumption after assumption - where do you get your ideas - certainly not from reading.

I'm assuming you have access to a fully stocked English speaking library in your moobaan? Or do you not actually reside here?

o.k. time to stir the pot up a bit,me think

old, fat, balding and ugly seen out and about in the same circumstances with a young baby, toddler, child of less than ten years in tow just makes me want to vomit ! bah.gif

Maybe this will get the vomit out. Actually my 36 year old wife and eight year old daughter make me quite happy in my old, fat and ugly world. Sorry our appearance makes you so queasy. From now on I will carry puke bags with me to hand out. Note my daughter was just recovering from chicken pox which makes me almost puke.

:clap2:

That was a good one, bunta! Congratulations to your family!