Ttnt Internet Help

krey

Hello all,

Looking at an apartment in Jontiem and they only have TTNT. I never used them before a couple questions

1. Anyone know the website address? I can't find it

2. They have high speed packages, fiber, anything?

3. People Experience with them?

Internet is rather important to me so I like to know

thanks

Be careful, TT&T and 3BB are having a bit of a fallout and there are many reports of TT&T cutting access to 3BB internet throughout Thailand. Access to 3BB are gradually being replaced with 3BB's own lines (physically it's the same standard POTS type cables but without actual phone service, i.e. Internet only).

I don't know what those with only a TT&T line will do in the future. Maybe TT&T and 3BB will kiss and make up. Maybe TT&T will start their own ISP. Probably nobody know at this time.

Be careful, TT&T and 3BB are having a bit of a fallout and there are many reports of TT&T cutting access to 3BB internet throughout Thailand. Access to 3BB are gradually being replaced with 3BB's own lines (physically it's the same standard POTS type cables but without actual phone service, i.e. Internet only).

I don't know what those with only a TT&T line will do in the future. Maybe TT&T and 3BB will kiss and make up. Maybe TT&T will start their own ISP. Probably nobody know at this time.

so right now are 3b and TTT basically the same thing? i mean if i been told I have a ttt line in the apartment that means 3b can go in there?

also can u have a different line put in with another company or is that just an insane thing to ask in thailand

No. Maxnet was a partnership between TT&T and a company called Jasmine Internet. For some reason they fell out with each other and Jasmine instead created 3BB and moved over the Maxnet customers. TT&T understandably wasn't happy about this and apparently have started blocking access to 3BB through their lines many places in Thailand.

This is the short version as I understand it. Of course the real story is probably much more complicated.

Bottom line is you may be able to use 3BB over TT&T lines for now, but who knows what the future brings.

Some places in thailand are covered by several providers, it depends on where you live.