Ford Car Mechanic

johninbkk

One reason I didn't buy Ford or Chevy here in LOS. If you go to any other mechanic they will just buy the parts from Ford (because not available like back home) and charge you extra to install them and more on what they bought them for of course. If your truck is still under warranty why don't you wanna go to Ford?

I had a Ford 4 wheel drive truck. The Ford service center wanted 50,000 baht to replace the CV joint. I had a shop on Sukhumvit just north of Pattaya Thai on the West side replace it for less 10,000 baht.

After that, I always used that shop for maintenance (sorry, I forgot the name). I agree with the OP, avoid the Ford service center in Pattaya.

I had a Ford 4 wheel drive truck. The Ford service center wanted 50,000 baht to replace the CV joint. I had a shop on Sukhumvit just north of Pattaya Thai on the West side replace it for less 10,000 baht.

After that, I always used that shop for maintenance (sorry, I forgot the name). I agree with the OP, avoid the Ford service center in Pattaya.

Yes Ford service centre is outrageuosly expensive. A simple service 6K. thanks 4 the feed back. and I agree, as much as I like the ford and Chevy I'd never buy one again. I'm off to look at Honda.