Bringing Stuff With Us

SK1972

We are moving to Europe in 2 weeks. We have evaluated what we are bringing and note that we have about 5 CBM of space left to add stuff to bring with us.

We wanted to purchase 2 medium ranged mountain bikes (suitable for rides through forests and rougher terrains). Possibly a new desktop computer too. We only have 2 laptops at the moment. Shipping, custom clearance and door-to-door transport is paid by company, so no worries about costs.

Wanted to know whether it would be better if we purchased the bikes here in Bangkok or in Europe? What would be better quality wise, choice wise and etc? Any opinions?

If anyone else can think of what else we can add in or bring with us, let us know.

Cheers! :o

Agreed. The computer will certainly be better bought in Europe - if for no other reason than that the break during shipping. If you get anyhting with a warranty you can use in Europe (which you will if you are shipping) then it will be more expensive than in Europe.

If it were up to me, I'd go to the weekend market and find all sorts of decoratie stuff / clothes and stuff th are FAR cheaper here than in the West. Some really cool rocks at Chatachuk at the rock sellers, for example. Recently bought the lady a teak box with a hip buddha image painted on it. Speaking of, paintings, clothes, whatnot. trinkets. There are some nice Thai drums and cymbals that I'd bring back, too :o