Phnom Penh Hotel

IrishMick

I am going to Phnom Penh for 3 days, I would like to stay around the Riverfront area. Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced, safe and clean hotel

I was planning to stay at Amari Hotel on 136 st but they are not replying to my emails

Thanks in advance for your replies

It all depends on your budget. Hotels are fairly expansive in PP.

I always stay at Cara Hotel, few mins away from the Riverfront, but good value for money and nice little hotel. http://www.hotelcara.com/roomrate.html

Taxi from the airport is $6-7 or $4-5 with tuk tuk

I stayed here a month back and the top floor (4th) was undergoing renovation. Agree decent hotel and reasonable location but not so good for late risers if building work is ongoing.

The Quay hotel, even if its out of budget at $80 a night, has the best breakfast menu I've ever tasted.....

Stay elsewhere and just nip in the morning...;)

For a cheaper hotel I stay here.....clean basic and friendly.

Edited by smokie36

^I stayed at California 2 in December, happily stay there again. clean, quiet, secure and a great host, Jim.

I was there five nights @ US$25 per night incl breakfast and endless all-day coffee (if required)

WHether you stay there or not - there is a lot of good information for travelers on his website California 2

^I stayed at California 2 in December, happily stay there again. clean, quiet, secure and a great host, Jim.

I was there five nights @ US$25 per night incl breakfast and endless all-day coffee (if required)

WHether you stay there or not - there is a lot of good information for travelers on his website California 2

Have looked at the web site but cannot see where to inquire on prices or book a room - please tell

Cheers

Have looked at the web site but cannot see where to inquire on prices or book a room - please tell

Cheers

http://www.cafecaliforniaphnompenh.com/index.htm scroll down towards the bottom of the page. Booking by email.

Cheers

http://www.cafecalif...h.com/index.htm scroll down towards the bottom of the page. Booking by email.

Found it - thank you very much