Egg Poaching Pan

try as I might cannot think of anything droll to write.....I usually cook poached eggs in the shell and use a shot glass as an egg cup...

..I have seen 'em in Langkawi ferry terminal china/kitchen shop...great store lots of nice kitchenware, flatware, china,glasses etc

a tip..try and find one with plastic dishes in it..don't stick so bad as stainless or aluminum and don't burn you fingers...well maybe a bit from the steam coming out the tray holes...

good luck...

another thought..next time your in the local market pick up some little melamine or ceramic bowls ...put 'em in your rice cooker steamer tray or in a covered frying pan/wok standing in a bit of water?? Oh don't forget to pop in the eggs.....broken that is...

There is another kitchen ware shop in Nanthon, name something like Chak Koh (Green sign lettering) which I have passed a few times, yesterday thought I would just stop and check it out (11.30 AM) Sign on door said 12 "U" (Thai letter... assume it meant open at 12 noon! )

All I could do was window shop,

They had pots, pans, plates, nice looking wine glasses etc... Perhaps egg poachers too? All nicely displayed.... probably serving the "higher end" market....

It's just near the 7-11 where the newer road comes out from the ferries and turns on the Ring Road, (Ban Phor side of Nanthon) perhaps 30 metres across the street to the right if you coming out of the ferry road.