What Do You Feel Are The Differences Between Farangs And Thais?

Deeral

If it was a generalization.........

Thais are pretty cool, Farangs are total azzholes full of self importance and totally unfounded superiority complexes.

Thai people di kwa.

YMMV.

What an incredibly stupid post to make. So monumentally stupid infact i doubt you will get the trolling impact you are after as no one will take you seriously. :)

YOU DID!

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Good Lord, isn't that the truth. There is huge number of bottom feeders here that were bottom feeders in their home country and what blows is they are the Image set forth to Thai's. I cant tell you home many times I have been asked by my GF and friends is that how all foreigners look and behave in the US.........All I can do is laugh with the Thais at the Foreigners.

I will say it does get embarrassing at times.

And the funny thing is those you consider 'bottom feeders' aren't those I consider 'bottom feeders'

My definition

Relatively young people without proper educational training (maybe a TEFL) working for peanuts while pretending to be schoolteachers.

No prospects for the future, living hand to mouth, using the opportunity to monger and get drunk.

I know many of these people. Always on the scrounge, always looking for a new school contract, often working without a permit, thinking it's OK to take drugs.

Your definition

The older white men with pensions and having taken a girl out of a bar are usually far more respectable and worthy.

Even a person age 65+ with a state pension from the UK has 20,000bht a month to spend (a bigger income than 95% of Thais of any age receive).

But living a different lifestyle and having much younger partners does seem to get them the envy and enmity of the younger poorer western people.

And then again there's my definition (and I suspect the poster's) - bottom feeders are those people that come here having close to criminal backgrounds in their own country and continue their ways here. They are the true 'bottom feeders' and often (eventually) get thrown out of the country.

The old men that come here looking for young women that are out of their reach at home are not bottom-feeders - they are just sad.

The old men that come here looking for young women that are out of their reach at home are not bottom-feeders - they are just sad.

What a sad thing to say.

So in your opinion old men are not entitled to enjoy the company of young women ? :annoyed:

jeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yermanee

I think my country the UK is better than Thailand one of the main reasons is that we have far greater freedom, democracy and human rights in the UK.

I consider that westerners are overall more intelligent than Thais; but that's due to the above reasons and education. My Thai wife who has lived in the UK for nearly 11 years would agree with the above; but she does not like the British working class she thinks they are dickheads. However she thinks that most Thai's are brainwashed sheep.

I suspect the old men may not be sad, but the old women they left to pursue the young uns most surely are!

What a sad thing to say.

So in your opinion old men are not entitled to enjoy the company of young women ? :annoyed:

jeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yermanee

Sorry, how could I be so stupid? They are truly respected by everyone - nobody thinks they're sad at all.

I think my country the UK is better than Thailand one of the main reasons is that we have far greater freedom, democracy and human rights in the UK.

I consider that westerners are overall more intelligent than Thais; but that's due to the above reasons and education. My Thai wife who has lived in the UK for nearly 11 years would agree with the above; but she does not like the British working class she thinks they are dickheads. However she thinks that most Thai's are brainwashed sheep.

A man in the UK has no rights at all, cross your wife and find out

She can have you arrested and imprisoned merely by accusing you of violence towards her, no evidence required

She can stop you from having any contact at all with your children merely by accusing you of violence towards them, no evidence required

She can have you permanently removed from your home at any time, again with a simple accusation of violence.

Wake up for gods sake!

She can have you arrested and imprisoned merely by accusing you of violence towards her, no evidence required

She can stop you from having any contact at all with your children merely by accusing you of violence towards them, no evidence required

She can have you permanently removed from your home at any time, again with a simple accusation of violence.

Wake up for gods sake!

Yes, most Western men have experienced this. The UK police do not require any evidence at all - they are mere puppets of UK women.

Wake up for gods sake!

If you think a farang man has more rights in a Police state like Thailand than in the UK then you must be in a coma

It's a little like comparing a 1980's Skoda to a current BMW. There will be some folk that for personal reasons prefer the Skoda, which is fair enough, but to argue it is better then the BMW is surely delusional.

Spoken like a true 'more hip than thou' nouveau-rich Beemer owner.

SKODA POWER RULES!!!!

(thanks to Volkswagen)

Wake up for gods sake!

Let it go pj.... let it go.

That bitch (but I'm not bitter)....

Astute observation from your wife. The Brits are all chavs and the Thais are all sycophants. Spot on!

She's a keeper for sure!

Wake up for gods sake!

Let it go pj.... let it go.

That bitch (but I'm not bitter)....

Have to agree. Its far better to have 'general' feelings in one's head than actually rely on the truth of the matter.

Which is - a UK wife is entitled to 50%. If there are children involved then they are also entitled to something and the courts look more kindly on the partner looking after the children.

Even so, there are LAWS specifying the terms.

Unfortunately many men leave their wife, re-marry, have more children and then are horrified that they should be expected to look after their first family!

Greater freedom and human rights.

But your non-British wife feels she has the right to look down upon a large swathe of the population. What a bizarre statement.

How is she defining working 'class anyway'

But your non-British wife feels she has the right to look down upon a large swathe of the population. What a bizarre statement.

*edit*

Over 50% of Brits define themselves as working class. Your wife thinks that she is high and mighty enough to insult more than half of the population of the country.

I think your wife should be told to f*ckoff.

Edited by Moonrakers

It's a little like comparing a 1980's Skoda to a current BMW. There will be some folk that for personal reasons prefer the Skoda, which is fair enough, but to argue it is better then the BMW is surely delusional.

Spoken like a true 'more hip than thou' nouveau-rich Beemer owner.

SKODA POWER RULES!!!!

(thanks to Volkswagen)

I'd like to agree but an 80's Skoda V a modern Bimmer?? That's taking loyalty the edge and beyond.

Edited by WarpSpeed

I am Thai and join today and feel bad as i dont know so many farang hate Thailand and speak about us so bad I am shocked

when i see farang they seem nice and dont feel liek this

Welcome to you. Yes the smile of the farang race is meaningless; we are very inscrutable ...

http://facepuncher.wordpress.com/2010/12/25/know-your-farang/

Edited by Jingthing

Few things in life I can guarantee, but I can guarantee those guys are Definately not sad.

You got that right!

It's hard to be sad and happy at the same time.

Besides, why do so many people keep trying to classify others, and putting them is some specific category? Trying to make specifics into generalities is idiocy.

Few things in life I can guarantee, but I can guarantee those guys are Definately not sad.

You got that right!

It's hard to be sad and happy at the same time.

Besides, why do so many people keep trying to classify others, and putting them is some specific category? Trying to make specifics into generalities is idiocy.

You missed the point being made - deliberately I suspect.

I am Thai and join today and feel bad as i dont know so many farang hate Thailand and speak about us so bad I am shocked

I think most foreigners don't hate Thailand and those who do just hate being ripped off. However there are plenty of things wrong in your country and foreigners often dont sugar coat their opinions as most Thais do. We come from a place where it is ok to criticize things.

Welcome to you. Yes the smile of the farang race is meaningless; we are very inscrutable ...

http://facepuncher.w...ow-your-farang/

Hilarious. I am a hybrid of about 6-7 different types of farang.

I think most foreigners don't hate Thailand and those who do just hate being ripped off. However there are plenty of things wrong in your country and foreigners often dont sugar coat their opinions as most Thais do. We come from a place where it is ok to criticize things.

Lack of criticism and complaint is at the root of many problems in Thailand I feel. Many of the annoying problems for me in Thailand could all be rectified so easily and with little expense. That is what is so distracting. However as Thais are adverse to complaining and raising their voices as well as taking advise nothing ever improves. They continue to carry out tasks badly year in year out, even when it is obvious to most westerners that there are much better ways of doing things. Thais don't go out of their way to drive me mad, even though it sometimes feels that way, it's just that they don't know any better. In the west if a guy is doing a job badly or giving bad service they soon end up out of work. Here because no one will complain that guy can continue doing the exact same bad job for years to come.

*edit*

Over 50% of Brits define themselves as working class. Your wife thinks that she is high and mighty enough to insult more than half of the population of the country.

I think your wife should be told to f*ckoff.

Actually she is now a British citizen: now whats the chances of me getting Thai citizenship? OK she does not mean all working class; but certainly the anti-social types such as hoodies and those who revel in sporting a beer gut, tattoos and are always accompanied by the requisite Staffordshire Bull.