Why Are There So Many Gays In Thailand?

Shivek

Actually, I don't see anyone calling you a gay. I do see people giving you a hard time for being overly paranoid and overly concerned that a couple of homosexuals might have looked at you. Just because you started a thread that goes in a direction you don't like doesn't mean it needs to be closed.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are going off topic and calling me a gay. <deleted>? I started this to find out the reason. Not that u calling me a ######ing gay! Mods close this thread.

Back to the sports forum Shivik! A lot safer (if you know what I mean!) :o

Its a question of learning your depth..............

so to speak.......... :D

You guys are going off topic and calling me a gay. <deleted>? I started this to find out the reason. Not that u calling me a ######ing gay! Mods close this thread.

Once you open a topic it's like Pandora's box, and you have to deal with whatever comes out. Incidently, someone saying you're gay isn't supposed to be an insult. Had you ignored it, or taken it in good humour it would have moved on to other things by now.

Don't be so frightened of it. Whether you are gay or straight makes no matter, it's how you handle it that determines what kind of person you are.

cv

I have been very interested in what modern science has come up with in regard to the parrellel between animanl behaviour and human behaviour. Much of what monkeys do, we do.

Young bull elephants don't experience "musk" when they are in the presence of the dominant "bull" elephant of the tribe. In a prison enviroment, dominant straight males often subject weaker and younger males into a subservient sexual relationship and a substitute for women.

However, many have said this is more of a power play than anything else. Hard to believe, sexual release is not at the bottom of it.

The new movie that won the Venice Film Festival award about two cowboys who form a gay relationship while "out on the range" is interesting as I have seen very little written about what cowboys did when they were "out on the trail" for months without women.

We are only regailed by their activities with the "whores" when they come to town.

If we had spent a mere fraction of the budget that was spent on space exploration or the Iraq war on research into human behaviour, I think we would all live in a happier world. We certainly would be able to understand each other better, which in and of itself, might promise a less contentious future.

I must admit, I hadn't read the thread through after an earlier post and the foregoing was more in response to the post regarding mice behaviour.

Shivek's response to being smiled at by Thais does, as many have suggested, say more about him that the smiling Thais.

My question is how does Shivek know they were gay?. How does he tell between a straight smile and a gay one? Many Thai men smile at me and I don't leap to the conclusion they are gay. Wouldn't it be great if they were? Both for gays, but for straights competing wth them for women.

In the "land of smiles", fear of a smiling face puts you in a very bad place. Do hope you get over it, Shivek.

who called you gay? i see that one poster, who is male, asked you if you`re a hunk. if you equate that with calling you gay, then you definitely do have issues...

Can't say that I've personally noticed any increase in the amount of gay men.

I have noticed though that every car on the road seems to be silver. Everytime I ride my bike I'll see them in front of me, behind me, over taking me, parked by the side of roads etc. Jeez, they're everywhere. And they're all bloody silver!

At least that's what it seems like to me. By the time I get home I'll have completely forgotten about seeing other coloured cars but all the silver ones will still be fresh in my mind.

Think about it. :o

do gay people like silver cars!!?? OK I know...

what I like about Thai visa forum is that everyone can have a say about topics that they know little or nothing about. Most of the posters here, including myself, are not gay, do not mix in gay society, and have no wish to be gay. OK I have a few gay friends, but really know nothing of their real experience.

roll on Thai forums :D

what I like about Thai visa forum is that everyone can have a say about topics that they know little or nothing about. Most of the posters here, including myself, are not gay, do not mix in gay society, and have no wish to be gay. OK I have a few gay friends, but really know nothing of their real experience.

roll on Thai forums :D

Aren't all women gay ?

:o

.................If we had spent a mere fraction of the budget that was spent on space exploration or the Iraq war on research into human behaviour, I think we would all live in a happier world.  We certainly would be able to understand each other better, which in and of itself, might promise a less contentious future.

Why spend money on research? The same can be achieved by acceptance.

I, personally, don't understand any man wanting to have sex with another man. But if it rings other's bells, up to them. I don't need to understand gays any better than I do already.

.................If we had spent a mere fraction of the budget that was spent on space exploration or the Iraq war on research into human behaviour, I think we would all live in a happier world.  We certainly would be able to understand each other better, which in and of itself, might promise a less contentious future.

Why spend money on research? The same can be achieved by acceptance.

I, personally, don't understand any man wanting to have sex with another man. But if it rings other's bells, up to them. I don't need to understand gays any better than I do already.

exactly! who cares if someone is gay because they were born that way or not? why does it matter?

Maybe because it is generally accepted.

agree with you, form TH society , plus cuture and etc..we dont beat other people much, different from other places in the world, if u re gay, u might be beated from other.. that why other places (that have gays) you cant see em much coz they have to stealth ... but in TH no need ..

They are looking for you. :D

Fresh meat. :o

:D:D

we're not calling you anything Shivek, we're just saying 'we like you'.

I mean ....

We REALLY like you. 

Really like you ....a LOT..

Huunh, hunh huuuuh ...........(deep breathing)

:D:D:D

Yeah, that was one of the reason i started the thread. One gay looked at me and smiled

Maybe he was an Arsenal fan. :D

do you mean Arsenal = Arse+Anal ? :o:D:D

I meant i dont like gays cause i'm not one. They smiled at me and i dont like it!

well , if you dont like them, just reject them ..no need to do over acting ... what u did , for me ,it look like a little girl who was freak out by grand-mom wolve :D

Bambi

I dont like u!!!!

We like you Shivek.

....actually, i've noticed a lot of food stalls in this country. Do people eat more here than other countries? If so why are they so scrawny and thin?

I meant i dont like gays cause i'm not one. They smiled at me and i dont like it!

oops :D

:D:o

I'm not a gay, i just wanted to say something and u guys are calling me a gay for no reason

Heard about the guy who fell in the river in Cairo?

He was IN DE NILE :D