Does Anyone Know A Good Place To Unload A Container On Samui

Big C thats a bit of an open question, maybe if its furniture for your house try unloading there.

if it s something that needs storing, then there is a self storage place just started advertising in the local papers (express or Gazette).

a bit more info may help us to help you.

Edited by starcandle

Plai Lam during full moon. They will never suspect...;)

smokie, if you spent as much time at work as you do on TV you'd be minted

Half of the posts made by me are while I'm being paid. Thanks for you concern. ;)

Still got the ad space free if anyone interested??! :w00t:

Edited by smokie36

smokie, if you spent as much time at work as you do on TV you'd be minted

Half of the posts made by me are while I'm being paid. Thanks for you concern. ;)

Still got the ad space free if anyone interested??! :w00t:

Ad space ?

Free ? :huh:

Am I missing something ? :blink:

There's a Bloke called Maurice i believe just opened a Facility out near Namuang that has the option to unload Containers & the Store stuff if you wnated..

He definately has a Group on Facebook & if my memory serves me right it may be called soemthing original like " Samui Storage " maybe..

But i guess all would depend on what you were unloading & what Machinery it would need to do so, if any ??

There's a Bloke called Maurice i believe just opened a Facility out near Namuang that has the option to unload Containers & the Store stuff if you wnated..

He definately has a Group on Facebook & if my memory serves me right it may be called soemthing original like " Samui Storage " maybe..

But i guess all would depend on what you were unloading & what Machinery it would need to do so, if any ??

Take the road opposite Wat kunaram (mummified monk).

Located right side after 200 meters.

The wat as you are heading into Nathon on the right or heading out on the left always has pick ups and small wagons that seem to unload there. It seems to be a local drop off and pick up site for the island. You can always try there ? :huh:

thanks i have a load of naughty squirrels to unload but keep it a secret squirrils :D

OK but I want 20%. ....I like a bit of bush. :)

no problem 20 % of bush is on its way which part of Mr or mrs Bush would u like the arm the leg. Criminnal normally to get this stuff it would cost u an arm and a leg now i giving out arms and legs for free. all u can eat from the Bush make sure u lick the plate afterwords :D

Edited by BigC

thanks i have a load of naughty squirrels to unload but keep it a secret squirrils :D

OK but I want 20%. ....I like a bit of bush. :)

no problem 20 % of bush is on its way which part of Mr or mrs Bush would u like the arm the leg. Criminnal normally to get this stuff it would cost u an arm and a leg now i giving out arms and legs for free. all u can eat from the Bush make sure u lick the plate afterwords :D

:cheesy: :cheesy: