Vientiane Tourist Visa Survey, You Got A Single Or A Double ?

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To get an idea of how many were refused a double entry, and how many were not.

Try to stay on topic please no topic pollution or drifting away, to help create a good overview, thanks ¡muchas gracias! grazie mille! ขอบคุณมาก Большое спасибо 非常感谢 asante sana

I have had 3 single entry visas ( 1 from Malaysia and 2 from Vietnam) as well as one double entry visa from Laos, tried to get another double entry visa in Vientiane, but was denied and given a single entry. I guess it makes sense how they add up to one year in total.

Vientiane Thai Consulate will not issue double entry Tourist Visas if you have multiple TV's in your passport already. You may receive a red stamp indicating ' the holder of this passport may be denied a visa in future application '

Read it how you like but in simple terms ... if you have three TV's already in your passport you may be denied another tourist visa , either a single entry or double or what ever....

This survey is useless and will not provide any usefull information whatsoever. Everybody knows that Vientaine Thai Consulate can be difficult ... and as such I guess thats why no one is replying to this poll.

What is the purpose of this poll ? If the Thai Consulate in Vientiane hear or read this post they could very well take a dislike to such information being released on a forum on the internet. And it could make it much more difficult for those applying at there consulate in the future.

Just a thought. :jap:

I have 4 TV in my passport. The first from 2 years ago when I was here for 6 weeks. Then lived outside of Thailand for 7 months. Came back to Thailand and I've been here for 10 months. Used one TV, then a 30 day airport entry visa. Used a double visa fully that I got from Vientiane. Two days ago I got another double entry from Vientiane. Didn't see anyone else that appeared upset that they didn't get what they wanted.