Yaba Daba Dooooooooooooooooooo

Just to let you know, Mrs Bojangles called me at 4:00am this morning and told me that they gave her the Settlement Visa. :D:D

I'm absolutely over the moon and would like to thank everyone on this forum who gave me advise and support and thanks for the PM's. Your a great bunch of people. :D

For those of you who have interviews coming up, the b4stards grilled Mrs Bojangles for well over an hour. Asking all sorts of questions, especially about my family. How many brothers, sisters, neices, nephews etc and what are their names. What do they all do for a living etc. If my Mrs didn't know an answer she just said "I don't know, I haven't met them yet" which was the right answer but it just lead to more questions :o

Well, i better dash and get the flight booked, then it's off to Wing Yip for a 25kg sack of Rice :D

Just to let you know, Mrs Bojangles called me at 4:00am this morning and told me that they gave her the Settlement Visa.  :D  :D

I'm absolutely over the moon and would like to thank everyone on this forum who gave me advise and support and thanks for the PM's. Your a great bunch of people. :D

For those of you who have interviews coming up, the b4stards grilled Mrs Bojangles for well over an hour. Asking all sorts of questions, especially about my family. How many brothers, sisters, neices, nephews etc and what are their names. What do they all do for a living etc. If my Mrs didn't know an answer she just said "I don't know, I haven't met them yet" which was the right answer but it just lead to more questions  :o

Well, i better dash and get the flight booked, then it's off to Wing Yip for a 25kg sack of Rice  :D

Excellent news,Mr Bojangles I've just bought our 3 month supply of rice so I'll probably bump in to you next time!

Just to let you know, Mrs Bojangles called me at 4:00am this morning and told me that they gave her the Settlement Visa.  :D  :D

For those of you who have interviews coming up, the b4stards grilled Mrs Bojangles for well over an hour. Asking all sorts of questions, especially about my family. How many brothers, sisters, neices, nephews etc and what are their names. What do they all do for a living etc. If my Mrs didn't know an answer she just said "I don't know, I haven't met them yet" which was the right answer but it just lead to more questions  :o

Great News Mr.Bol. Well done. Our interview is 2 weeks today :D . After waiting soo long for it, it did come around quickly to the point I'm starting to worry I haven't got enough evidence. :D

I really really hope they calm down in the next fortnight.

But well done and all the best for you both.

MakTB

.... it's starting to get a bit cold in Manchester

What do you mean "starting"????

Well done, anyway.

Scouse.

It was warm yesterday, you whimp, i had the roof down on the car. Your Mrs did tell me that it's colder in Liverpool than sunny Manchester though :D

Congratulations, Good Luck to you both. :D  :o

Cheers Dave, we'll be back in Jomtien January so we'll pop into BF for a few Changs. The Mrs only drinks wai daeng though, so make sure you have some in :D

...errr...how much are you paying for that rice :D

Scouse, How much did you pay for the Rice and other stuff at Wing Yip the other week?

It was warm yesterday, you whimp, i had the roof down on the car.

Ah yes, as I recall, your motor is internally waterproofed.....

Scouse.

:o

Yes that sounds about right.

Our local Lung Fung sometimes do a deal with Thai frag/jasmin at buy 2 get one free ...just like boots the chemist,but you need a crane to lift the stuff.

Gotta be careful though as I wouldnt put it past them to do a switch with some low grade buffalo feed but am sure any Thai would spot/smell it a mile away :o

nice one mrboj. Don't worry about the interveiw, they did the same to hubby & then asked me to clarify some points as well. Was a right po faced cow who interviewed him & the translator made a mistake which is why I had to go in. BUT, it's all in the past & the time will fly. Don't forget to tell her to get a lung xtray before leaving as they may require her to have one on arrival for TB & if she alrady has it will save you loads of waiting time at the airport. :o

nice one mrboj. Don't worry about the interveiw, they did the same to hubby & then asked me to clarify some points as well. Was a right po faced cow who interviewed him & the translator made a mistake which is why I had to go in. BUT, it's all in the past & the time will fly. Don't forget to tell her to get a lung xtray before leaving as they may require her to have one on arrival for TB & if she alrady has it will save you loads of waiting time at the airport. :o

How much do lung x-rays cost in Thailand ?

Thanks for all your best wishes guys and gals. Much appreciated. She lands tomorrow, so i might be off line for a few days, if you know what i mean :D

As for the chest x-ray. She paid 1000baht for it in the end. The only thing is, she was waiting around for 2 hours. So, to save a 2 hour wait at Manchester she wasted 2 hours in the Clinic and she might not need it anyway :o

She's coming into Manchester Terminal 2, so for information to those who need it, I'll post over the weekend what she had to go through with IO

Just to give an update on the Mrs getting to the UK. She arrived at Manchester Terminal 2 @09:30am. She saw an IO @ 10;00am. The wife gave the Chest X-Ray she had done in Thailand, they rolled up her sleeve and saw the scar, from the innoculations she had done years ago and that was it. Went for her bag and i met her @ 10:20. All in all 50 minutes. Well done Manchester Airport :o I don't know if it made any difference but she came in on a "City Hopper" from Amsterdam instead of a Boeing 747 or the likes, from Pakistan. Where, i would presume, the majority of the 400+travellers would have had to see the IO.