For People Who Suffer ...

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang on - so Tourettes is just a posh way of saying Scotsman.?

Things are getting clearer.

Well sure! Were never that fuzzy, were they?

Frequency of a Scotsman's Tourettes can be influenced by the company one keeps aye.its a well kent fact.

In a recent proposal to the Thai cabinet, it will no longer be legal for employers to discriminate against Tourette Sufferers.

Expect newsreaders and monks to be the most obvious to benefit from this new legislation...

Asked how it will affect parliament itself, a spokesperson said "We expect debate to be more rational and peaceful, now that these people can get jobs elsewhere. ARSE"

SC

• 6 months later...

welldonefurresurectingthispishthread cozahhuvbeenneedinatourettecozayeallthepressureamunderatworknatyahfuc_kingbeautymontheticgetitrightupyeezyabunchabawbagsscotland-that'llbeafuc_kintropicalparadisebeforeamdeed.

welldonefurresurectingthispishthread cozahhuvbeenneedinatourettecozayeallthepressureamunderatworknatyahfuc_kingbeautymontheticgetitrightupyeezyabunchabawbagsscotland-that'llbeafuc_kintropicalparadisebeforeamdeed.

goatmaweegaffinlunanbayfirtheysummersbititsafuc_kinlongwayafftaeikinretireken ?

ahnowityertalkinaboutmanthisfuc_kingnewcapitalismispuredoinmaboxinanthecelicfuc_ksakewhatcanyesay?

ahnowityertalkinaboutmanthisfuc_kingnewcapitalismispuredoinmaboxinanthecelicfuc_ksakewhatcanyesay?

Dinnaementionthatlottaemeatleastthep2psitewissoslowicouldnaewatchitken? Anywaysheresamusicalinterludefiryerenjoybentthemusicstartsat2.16enjoy.....

Dinnaementionthatlottaemeatleastthep2psitewissoslowicouldnaewatchitken? Anywaysheresamusicalinterludefiryerenjoybentthemusicstartsat2.16enjoy.....

nointaeclubssmokersbutrapatterlivesanidlebanterismasustinenceawbutbeinacelicssuppotaisacolouorfulgiganthankfuc_kwehavnaegotanycontaminationfaegloatybasturtsthisthreadken up the celic

• 2 weeks later...

<deleted> is 'alcohol and smoking trouble'? dont come in the pub with your <deleted> cause of the day ya &*(%^s

Bugger off and take semper and his pals wiv ya.....short penis sock mysogynist no doubt circumcised pissheads.

Invite me next time. ;)

Yebeentaeeffindiggersyit?

amafftaethegemmethisefterninmibbemakituptherenextweekendliketheredlichtiesareathameanawsoihopetheyreopenonsundaysken ?:huh:

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch rolleyes.gif

<deleted> is 'alcohol and smoking trouble'? dont come in the pub with your <deleted> cause of the day ya &*(%^s

Bugger off and take semper and his pals wiv ya.....short penis sock mysogynist no doubt circumcised pissheads.

Invite me next time. ;)

Yebeentaeeffindiggersyit?

amafftaethegemmethisefterninmibbemakituptherenextweekendliketheredlichtiesareathameanawsoihopetheyreopenonsundaysken ?:huh:

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch rolleyes.gif

Think I've been there. :)

FeckinhellIthoughtthiswasanewsonganddancegroupanditturnsouttobeadeadoldcodgernotasoldasme..

ishefifife?

nawhesfaeforfar

Icouldmurderabridieorafewpintsaybelhaven......thatremindsmeahstillhinnaebeentaeardmillanahhopetheheavyisuptaethetaskstillandabridiewidbehandyanaw

Making fun of the way people talk is unacceptable, like taking the piss out of someone with a stammer is a big big no no.

(Ty JD)

A big big big big big ........ no no.

We would never do that. nnnnnnever.

Fitfirnofirlike?

y'effinrajinglisheejitwhaurd'yethinky'areyecannaetellushowtaespik.

SC

EDIT: JBs in Shi Da Lu, Taipei, used to sell Belhaven Stout. I would guess that the Tavern in Hsin Yi Lu might get Belhaven brands from time to time, as its a Greene King pub.

I'll not bore you all with the story of the Scotland - Lithuania game, I'm sure you've all heard it before. I'll just go straight to the punch line

"... and they all looked at me like I was mad. And missed the goal"

SC

Some guid news SC...having arranged a wee session with ma cousin back in Auld Reekie for late March. I'll need tae buy a camera so all suggestions welcome on that front.

Obviously in the spirit ay the thread any ridiculous suggestions will be treated in the appropriate manner. Kenwhitahmeanthaddyyabam?

I'm lookin' forward tae it bein' honest...its bin a while.

Souryejoinin'usforacrawlaboot?andmaybeevenapieandbovrildoonGorgiewayorahowffneabbyortwo...!

Edited by smokie36

Some guid news SC...having arranged a wee session with ma cousin back in Auld Reekie for late March. I'll need tae buy a camera so all suggestions welcome on that front.

Obviously in the spirit ay the thread any ridiculous suggestions will be treated in the appropriate manner. Kenwhitahmeanthaddyyabam?

Souryejoinin'usforacrawlaboot?andmaybeevenapieandbovrildoonGorgiewayorahowffneabbyortwo...!

We've still not confirmed Diggers is still there, since Patsycat never turned up last Christmas, I think.

I doubt I'll have the money for the planned Chinese New Year trip, so March is a possibility, but I've bought my ticket to HK for the sevens at the end of March already (though not the rugby ticket...)

I doubt it'll be practical to get a ticket for the Six Nations games; Calcutta Cup is up first in February and Scotland are away in March, first in Dublin, then to Paris. SO actually, that would be better, since I could show my support for the Regions.

It might be five years since I was in a pub in Edinburgh.

Anyway, in the spirit of the thread...

ARSE

SC

We've still not confirmed Diggers is still there, since Patsycat never turned up last Christmas, I think.

I doubt I'll have the money for the planned Chinese New Year trip, so March is a possibility, but I've bought my ticket to HK for the sevens at the end of March already (though not the rugby ticket...)

I doubt it'll be practical to get a ticket for the Six Nations games; Calcutta Cup is up first in February and Scotland are away in March, first in Dublin, then to Paris. SO actually, that would be better, since I could show my support for the Regions.

ARSE

SC

eh?

ARSE

SC

eh?

No offence intended. I see the jam tarts are up for sale, so you might want to pick them up whilst you are in Diggers. Probably get them free, if you buy a big round

SC

You're still upset with me about Diggers aren't you?!!!!

Not at all! I know how difficult it can be to fit such a trip into a home leave, especially since you're unlikely to be 'just passing by' so to speak.

I had to resort to asking one of my native friends, who told me it was

"Same as it ever was but with more tv's."

I'm assuming he meant Televisions, since if he meant residents of this forum we'd have seen a visit report by now.

I accidentally tuned into a 30-minute "SPL Highlights" show on Astro earlier in the week; I'm surprised they're allowed to show that before 9 pm, and obviously they had to set the bar pretty low to get thirty minutes' worth. I'm expecting Smokie to come back from his trip with the jam tarts in his back pocket, if they've not gone by the time he gets there...

SC

My apologies for the off-topic digression to those for whom this thread is a life-line

<deleted>!

ARSE

SC

Well it's still there as far as I know. My last visit was before a friendly against Australia wher we got well beaten as usual; my mate and I wore kilts and Aussie cricket shirts because they were gubbing the Poms in the Ashes