New Forum Record

Thetyim

The previous record was when the Tsunami hit last year.

What prompted the new record ?

I wonder whether there was a glitch in the counter? The tsunami was an understandable peak in interest, there doesn't seem to be anything going on now that would merit such a surge in users.

• 6 months later...

It's all GWB's fault... :o

In this case I don't really want to know and it would be a sad reason. BTW why do you still have the thai flag as your avatar? didn't you find the US?

I have the Thai flag as my avatar since Thailand is my adopted country. :D

Never will be free of the IRS... :D

The record for most users online at once has been broken !

2,219 on Yesterday, 2006-04-04 22:15:01

4 April 2006. Everybody talking about the election results and Thaksin's decision to step down (eventually).

The record for most users online at once has been broken !

2,219 on Yesterday, 2006-04-04 22:15:01

4 April 2006. Everybody talking about the election results and Thaksin's decision to step down (eventually).

At least this time there is an explanation so that in three years time someone posts "why a record" a definitive answer can be given. :o

At times last night, the one thread about Taksin's resignation had as many as 650 people at a time.

I think it shows that ThaiVisa is the source that expatriates flock to for the lastest news in English.

Or it shows that when there is a half moon, the Aquarius generation aligns with Mars.

I got charged 8*aht for me fare on the wee green Merc *us from Soi33 to Imperial World last night/this morning.....Seen the future ...sky high prices ..rampant inflation....*oom and *ust..(must get my * fixed)....

DOOM Mr Task....er ....Mr Manering...we are all DOOMED..do you understand...doomed.......

Hot today...innit :o