Ford Ranger T6 2.2 Tdci

Just been to the Pattaya "motor show" in Central, still the old Ranger Wildtrack on display, the sales lady told me that the new one comes in October.

Do anybody know how much space will be inside the 4 doors model, I want to change my City 06 next year with a SUV or Pick-up, well I guess I will find out when I see it, lol.

I have a 2 door X-Cab (suicide rear doors) at my work and the interior room is massive compared to my 2 door X-Cab Colorado.

Edited by Spoonman

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay it's raining and I am bored...had to fix my old B250 yet agin this month..

...now can't wait for a new Model "T"...gonna go order the 2011..IF I can be patient enough and bite my tongue long enough with the " beautiful bimbos" at the dealers...wish I could order on line!

oh!.. so now I have to wait til Monday ??..yet another special holiday tomorrow!?

... Rant over...beer o'clock...

want a laugh...read the "driving tips" on the Ford Thai page...lol

gearing up for TH launch

fordrangerchallengethailand has its lucky draw on September 20th, or at least thats what i can read in Thai :unsure:

I just read briefly in Bxx Post business section today that they invited Thai drivers to test ride and give their opinion via inter net and there will be a lucky draw from all the contributers. The factory might also change the final product if a suggestion is found worth doing ( and not too expensive, ha-ha).

Edited by guzzi850m2

gearing up for TH launch

fordrangerchallengethailand has its lucky draw on September 20th, or at least thats what i can read in Thai :unsure:

I just read briefly in Bxx Post business section today that they invited Thai drivers to test ride and give their opinion via inter net and there will be a lucky draw from all the contributers. The factory might also change the final product if a suggestion is found worth doing ( and not too expensive, ha-ha).

yep, and i am one of the drivers, not Thai tho :)

gearing up for TH launch

yep, and i am one of the drivers, not Thai tho :)

Lucky you, please give us some feed back after the drive. Do you know when and which engine size?

Nice looker, i'm a White Fan though,id look at that if i was in the Market. Saw the new D Max in shirtlifter pink today, jeez id get some non p.c. remarks driving that. Also spotted a new Chump on a Transporter heading North.:o

Phuket crowded with new Champs, old Vigo looks just as good. 5,5 years since I got my first 4door 4x4auto in 2004, but still one of the best looking available in TH

The Range challenge will finish on the 30th of November. The winner will be showcased at the International Motor Show in Bangkok the second week of December. I'm pissed at this news, because they will no doubt launch at the show, which means customers will not expect to see cars till 2012.annoyed.gif

Think I am gonna give up with Ford anything!! Called three dealers and BKK nobody can tell me if I can even order the current model.!!"Yes but not out till 2012" ...what is your name please >>>AAAAAAH!! Even called Phuket...might as well talk to my dog!

Think I am gonna give up with Ford anything!! Called three dealers and BKK nobody can tell me if I can even order the current model.!!"Yes but not out till 2012" ...what is your name please >>>AAAAAAH!! Even called Phuket...might as well talk to my dog!

I would assume they can not risk to have waiting lists in OZ and deliver here at same time, as that would be a great TH exportbusiness. So assuming TH launch date depends on OZ sales

Tring to buy a car before it is priced/specked and launched is a tough one, any brand and market

I would suggest as I have already done is to write something on Ford Ranger's Facebook page. I would assume that they are just covering their own asses as already posted by Katabeachbum. Still really ticked me off when all the reports were saying a late Q3 or early Q4 launch was on the cards, now it looks like no chance till next year now. If we make enough noise on their very public Facebook page we may get some real answers.

Edited by stefan2519

I would suggest as I have already done is to write something on Ford Ranger's Facebook page. I would assume that they are just covering their own asses as already posted by Katabeachbum. Still really ticked me off when all the reports were saying a late Q3 or early Q4 launch was on the cards, now it looks like no chance till next year now. If we make enough noise on their very public Facebook page we may get some real answers.

Yeah, and then we make them release a few hundred TH units, one for each of us, all must be financed making it harder to export them :D

If you want the current model rather than the new T6 then just go into a dealer some have stock but to be fair it would seem that they have done a fairly good job of selling out on the current model.

If you want the current model rather than the new T6 then just go into a dealer some have stock but to be fair it would seem that they have done a fairly good job of selling out on the current model.

...exactly what I was doing with all my phone calls..nobody wants to do a search for me..strange that this would mean if no stock then sales of ford trucks are on hold..production line being revamped for a product that seems not to be finalized?....strange...

...web site is still offering deals till end of the month on 2011 models... no sign of a subject to availability clause??

Incidentally same problem exists at Mazda!

at this rate I am gonna end up with a frikkin Vigo! maybe "fate" is telling me sumink??

Edited by David006

The Thai brochures have been sent to the printersrolleyes.gif

From all reports I'm receiving are still suggesting Decemberdry.gif Does anyone have any info to the otherwise or confirming? (MRO)

post-80555-0-94726400-1314753170_thumb.j

post-80555-0-17193800-1314753173_thumb.j

post-80555-0-52049200-1314753175_thumb.j

post-80555-0-90360200-1314753177_thumb.j

Edited by stefan2519

...exactly what I was doing with all my phone calls..nobody wants to do a search for me..strange that this would mean if no stock then sales of ford trucks are on hold..production line being revamped for a product that seems not to be finalized?....strange...

...web site is still offering deals till end of the month on 2011 models... no sign of a subject to availability clause??

at this rate I am gonna end up with a frikkin Vigo! maybe "fate" is telling me sumink??

Where are you based.. I have just been passed 2 Ford dealers and a Mazda dealer that had trucks in stock... in Nakhon Pathom. Dunno what truck you want but they are out there.

Where are you based.. I have just been passed 2 Ford dealers and a Mazda dealer that had trucks in stock... in Nakhon Pathom. Dunno what truck you want but they are out there.

4x4 White Man/auto 2/4 door...but not "out there" have a few guys in the trade "looking" nationwide...no result..we are in Trang province..