Where Has Power/Electric, And Where Does Not?

That was the first power cut in a while I gave it the kiss of death by telling customers that we had not had a power cut for a while then straight away bosh

Keep your mouth shut next time! wink.pngtongue.png

Hey something wrong here, perrrrrfect spelling....clap2.gif turned over a new leaf Big C ???? biggrin.png

My power was off for about 2 hours last night.... from about 8 to 10 pm.... sad.png

I think Big C deliberately does the awful spelling but sometimes forgets and types perfectly normal English biggrin.png ....a bit like Les Dawson back in the day when he'd deliberately play the piano off tune...but could play it perfectly well though cheesy.gif

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That was the first power cut in a while I gave it the kiss of death by telling customers that we had not had a power cut for a while then straight away bosh

Hey something wrong here, perrrrrfect spelling....clap2.gif turned over a new leaf Big C ???? biggrin.png

My power was off for about 2 hours last night.... from about 8 to 10 pm.... sad.png

I think Big C deliberately does the awful spelling but sometimes forgets and types perfectly normal English biggrin.png ....a bit like Les Dawson back in the day when he'd deliberately play the piano off tune...but could play it perfectly well though cheesy.gif

cheesy.gif

You mean when he played like this?

• Like 1

cheesy.gif

You mean when he played like this?

Ha ha ...that's exactly it biggrin.png

So what time tonight will the power go out in Plai Laem and Bangrak? Anyone forewarnings from someone ITK would be greatly appreciated.

At the moment it appears they will be random and at their most inconvenient, early to mid evening meal time, just to add to the fun. Imbeciles.

It's not random, it's when demand is at it's peak & there's not enough. I'm ITK but sworn to secrecywink.png

So what time tonight will the power go out in Plai Laem and Bangrak? Anyone forewarnings from someone ITK would be greatly appreciated.

At the moment it appears they will be random and at their most inconvenient, early to mid evening meal time, just to add to the fun. Imbeciles.

At 1130pm carmine....you just know it.

You got it! wink.png A pitiful display of incompetance. Why can't they structure...................forget it, what a waste of time....i really can't be bothered! biggrin.png

did you have a bad day today carmine

The only thing you know with confidence leckyman is where to find the cheapest beer! biggrin.png

Haha,

the only thing i know with confidence is that after more than 15,000 posts you still don"t live in Thailand.

and Watford won't be promoted...I know....biggrin.png

aparently my mole said that there are a gang of weasels steeling the eclectric. The boss of PEA has unleased some SPYders to go inside the gang and find out what is going on. From my understanding. The weasel family are expanding and trying to push the Cod farthers out of business

us people are cilivians in a crazy war

At 1130pm carmine....you just know it.

You got it! wink.png A pitiful display of incompetance. Why can't they structure...................forget it, what a waste of time....i really can't be bothered! biggrin.png

did you have a bad day today carmine

Not so much bad but its very hot mate! Very unpleasant actually! Oh for a crisp cool english morningwink.png

• 3 months later...

Lamai from what I can see still looks good but to be honest, it's about time. Lamai was shafted for a good 6 years in the past.... First to go off and last to go back on. Mine went off sometime after 8 last night for 30 minutes or so which marries up to Roo's timing, perhaps they were rewiring the plug to take 2 cables.