North Cmai Fitness

jayinoz

Saw a previous post that described a fitness centre behind Carrefour on Super Hwy going towards SAN SAI on 118.Been all around the area and connot find... where is this centre. Asked many Thais in the area and no luck.I hear 50-100 bt per session or 8K bt pa- can someone pls help out and advise of locale. Thanks.Cheers JAY

If you come out of the back of Carrefour and look over the road to your right there's a group of buildings. In the top right corner, at the back is Home Fitness.

If you can see the K-Bank ATM and Wawee Coffee then look to the back to the right for a flight of stairs that lead up to the gym on your right.

Appreciated.... not sure why no Thais out the back of Carrefour in all the shops do not have a clue....

Confirming 8K pa or 50-100bt per session.... Some say 50 bt others say 100bt. Another stated 80bt LOL... what is the actual price. Cheers Jay

Appreciated.... not sure why no Thais out the back of Carrefour in all the shops do not have a clue....

Confirming 8K pa or 50-100bt per session.... Some say 50 bt others say 100bt. Another stated 80bt LOL... what is the actual price. Cheers Jay

Not 100% sure right now. I'll be going down tomorrow so I'll have a look for you

if you dont like using a running machine longer than 20 minutes (include in that 20 a 5-10 minute mandatory warm up for the machine itself otherwise it will squeal and moan at you, machine and owner alike)

if you dont like to exhale while using machinery louder than a gnats breath

if you dont like to shower after a workout

if you dont like to actually do a proper workout

this IS the gym for you...

... snip ... Not 100% sure right now. I'll be going down tomorrow so I'll have a look for you ... snip ...

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun MrClough,

Would really appreciate, after your having a look, a report on what facilities and equipment they have in terms of cam-driven machines, free-weights, treadmills, sauna, showers, etc. How clean the place was, whether they have lockers, are things like treadmills "pro quality" etc.

thanks ! ~o:37;

Would really appreciate, after your having a look, a report on what facilities and equipment they have in terms of cam-driven machines, free-weights, treadmills, sauna, showers, etc. How clean the place was, whether they have lockers, are things like treadmills "pro quality" etc.

cam-driven machines? if you mean pulley, then yes a fair range of them,

good range of free weights, smith machines along with a good crossover, although not huge weights

treadmills - about 6 under 80 kilo user weighted units, about 3 over 80 under 100 kilo user weighted one, old machines that require the machine to warm up longer than the user

lockers, bring your own lock

no showers

no sauna

no classes

no noise allowed

no anything else..

certainly would not use the word pro in relation to the place

get better prices at other gyms with much more equipment and classes, fitness thailand seems the best all round for free weights, machine weights, good sturdy runners, classes, showers, professionalism blah blah blah

NB time limits imposed on all cardio equipment, limited to 20 minutes ABSOLUTE MAX including machine and user warm up, no arguing, arguing not allowed, if you dont like it, this is not the gym for you...

This 20 minutes is per user per day per piece of cardio equipment... so you can not even do a double workout in a day.

good range of free weights, smith machines along with a good crossover, although not huge weights

treadmills - about 6 under 80 kilo user weighted units, about 3 over 80 under 100 kilo user weighted one, old machines that require the machine to warm up longer than the user

no showers

no sauna

no classes

no noise allowed

no anything else..

get better prices at other gyms with much more equipment and classes, fitness thailand seems the best all round for free weights, machine weights, good sturdy runners, classes, showers, professionalism blah blah blah

NB time limits imposed on all cardio equipment, limited to 20 minutes ABSOLUTE MAX including machine and user warm up, no arguing, arguing not allowed, if you dont like it, this is not the gym for you...

This 20 minutes is per user per day per piece of cardio equipment... so you can not even do a double workout in a day.

come clean! it was the mankini that got you banned.. :)

no showers

no sauna

no classes

no noise allowed

no anything else..

I live 5 min drive from the Gym so no shower, no problem.

don't like sauna's so no problem.

There are lockers, with locks. So, no problem.

The guys that run it are sound enough so I'm assuming that by your comments you either have a problem with them or you're preparing to open your own gym and are looking for customers?

The place is set up for and mainly used for Thai customers so why would they need lots of treadmills for people over 100 Kg?

I have to admin that a few months ago I also could not use these but I'm almost there now. :D

If you want top class everything then go to California Wow or somewhere like that and pay top class prices.

For convenience and value for money in the area where it is, this place is fine.

Maybe you could be a little more constructive and offer alternative options within the same price range and area that do offer better facilities and equipment rather than just ranting and trying to infect everyone else with your own ill feelings towards this place?