Pool Supplies Shop

petercallen

How about talking to VALENTINE hes had more experiance than most pool companies here in PHUKET, i am sure he can give you good advice,if you are prepared to listen?:jap:

Valentine is busy at present, He may be able to send his foreman on Saturday

If he is to busy i want other options

I do listen unlike some people, but i do not want the filtering system changed

All it needs is the check valve changed in its current position and the chlorinater checked

If you cannot recommend someone keep your advice to yourself

I am sure there are other good Pool service companies in Phuket who other people have used :)

How about talking to VALENTINE hes had more experiance than most pool companies here in PHUKET, i am sure he can give you good advice,if you are prepared to listen?:jap:

All it needs is the check valve changed in its current position and the chlorinater checked

I am sure there are other good Pool service companies in Phuket who other people have used :)

I dis recomend......:lol: VALANTINE?

I dis recomend......:lol: VALANTINE?

Three out of four words spelt wrong, use spell check :lol:

You got the I right

You got the I right

LOL, and that coming from a native speaker.

Check the mistakes (must admit though this was one of your better spelling posts Peter).

Edited by stevenl

You got the I right

Check the mistakes (must admit though this was one of your better spelling posts Peter).

Which words have i spelt wrong Steven

You got the I right

Which words have i spelt wrong Steven

SORRY, i am dyslexic and computer illeterate and cant find the spellcheck button?....,PETER CALLEN IS PERFECT..LOL

Call John at The Mobile Pool Doctor 0819586754. Or drop into their showroom in Baan Manik on the road from Monument to Cherng Talay. They have loads of equipment, supplies, and expert advice.

Thanks for the information, Rawai Hardware and being quite helpful at present

How often do you add salt to a salt water pool, The previous owner told me the man who cleaned the pool

put in a 25KG bag every week, This works out to 1,25 tonnes a year,

I would think one bag a month should be enough allowing for back washing the filter as salt does not evaporate.

Can anyone tell me how often to add salt please

How often do you add salt to a salt water pool, The previous owner told me the man who cleaned the pool

put in a 25KG bag every week, This works out to 1,25 tonnes a year,

I would think one bag a month should be enough allowing for back washing the filter as salt does not evaporate.

Can anyone tell me how often to add salt please

Usually there is an indicator on the saltwater chlorinator. You can check this site for information http://www.poolrite.com.au/products/10 Obviously in the wet season it will require a lot more.

Ahhhhh........swimming pools.

Do you really own them? Or, do they own you?

25 years ago the pool owned me,so i sold the house and bought one with no pool.

Now swimming twice a day when the weather's fine we own the pool.

Do not have to worry about box jellyfish either :)

• 2 months later...

I would recommend Advance pool systems. I have used them in Rawai for 3 years and I am happy with them.. The boss name is Khun Tip.. She is a girl and speaks english.

About the salt added.. Its waay to much(depending on size of course) to add. I would guess like somebody said... Maybe one bag a month is correct. That is based on a guess of around a "normal" 8x5 sqm pool.

I would recommend Advance pool systems. I have used them in Rawai for 3 years and I am happy with them.. The boss name is Khun Tip.. She is a girl and speaks english.

About the salt added.. Its waay to much(depending on size of course) to add. I would guess like somebody said... Maybe one bag a month is correct. That is based on a guess of around a "normal" 8x5 sqm pool.

Thanks for that but i have found a good pool shop opposite Fishermans Way in Chalong

They have the best prices on everything i have bought there and my wife told me there

on site service is 2000 Baht a month for 2 calls a week, at present i prefer to look after the

pool myself, its good exercise, if i ever require someone to look after the pool they will get the job