Airport Departure Parking Charge

Name me another international airport where parking is free???.......Heathrow charge a tenner for a few minutes.........

Ubon Ratchathani International airport free parking.

Are you sure, although its title includes International, isnt it only domestic flights there at present?

international or domestic??......singapore...hongkong...?

Didnt know you could fly from UBON to HK or Singapore...guess that makes it International then..

Name me another international airport where parking is free???.......Heathrow charge a tenner for a few minutes.........

Ubon Ratchathani International airport free parking.

Are you sure, although its title includes International, isnt it only domestic flights there at present?

international or domestic??......singapore...hongkong...?

Didnt know you could fly from UBON to HK or Singapore...guess that makes it International then..

agree, from Ubon you cannot go intl.

But most comments refer to samui airport, so i thought you talk about samui.

I think you cannot compare the Isaan airports with Samui.

Would anyone(of the posters here), that ownes some land nearby the Airport give it for free ??, i dont think so.

Edited by goldfinger

perhaps they should also charge for entry to the airport - and for the carts that take those that prefer not to walk from the ticket check in to the departure area ...........

I think the main point is that no notice was given - charges are high - 200 baht a day -

The last time I left my car I came back to find a scratch - small dent /

now charges are in force I cannot see anyone wanting to use this - most living here can arrange drop off and pick up - It was just a convenient option /

and for the price of tickets I think it should be offered to residents /

Edited by churchill

here you go I know I should not post this here but you can complain to this guy at Samui airport, the airport manager boonsom[at ]bangkokair.com

Edited by Rooo
Modified to stop spam.

Would anyone(of the posters here), that ownes some land nearby the Airport give it for free ??, i dont think so.

Of course they would'nt. Why should they? They are not getting the benefits of charging a huge price for a short flight. On the other hand Bkk airways are.

So what's your point in making that statement?