Pattaya To Swampy Taxi And Time Recommendations

Tiger7Moth

I would appreciate recommendations on the time I should leave Pattaya (actually Naklua, not far from Pattaya Nua) for my flight leaving at 5:40am. Also, if you could recommend a reliable driver (taxi or private car) that would also be greatly appreciated - can't miss this flight!!).

Thanks for any help :D

I hate those early morning flights... ugh.

I always use Mr T Taxi located on Soi Diana across from the Areca Hotel. He can be reached at 038-720318

Leave at 2am and you should be there by 3:30am without any problems.

TheWalkingMan

Thanks for the info and reply :D

I always use Mr T Taxi located on Soi Diana across from the Areca Hotel. He can be reached at 038-720318

TheWalkingMan

Mt T was very reliable for years, I used his co-op many times , I booked him for friends arriving and departing, no problems, then, A friend wanted to stop at 7 11 for a water enroute to the airport and was told we go airport,would not stop for 2 minutes. No more Mr. T for me, an alternative is Mr. Boon used him many times now, tel. +66819039176, in Thailand dial 0819039176

Edited by Rimmer
Unnecessary name calling

www.pttaxiservice.com Used them many times now from and to the aiport. Very reliable, nice cars and always on time. 1000 baht airport to Pattaya, 900 baht Pattaya to airport, including motorway tolls. Takes about 1 hr 15 mins to the airport, so you need to leave Pattaya about 2.15 am. Hope this helps.

TheWalkingMan

Mt T was very reliable for years, I used his co-op many times , I booked him for friends arriving and departing, no problems, then, A friend wanted to stop at 7 11 for a water enroute to the airport and was told we go airport,would not stop for 2 minutes. No more Mr. T for me, an alternative is Mr. Boon used him many times now, tel. +66819039176, in Thailand dial 0819039176

The driver was a very nice man his parents were also nice, I suppose he had a reason for not stopping for two minutes, but I could not think what it could be,

Edited by Rimmer
Discussion of moderation

TheWalkingMan

Hmmm....we've used Mr. T many times. And they always let us stop at the 7/11 at the highway stop on the way back for a bottle of water...or beer if the time is right. ;)

If you had a problem, you should have reported it to Mr. T.

Hmmm....we've used Mr. T many times. And they always let us stop at the 7/11 at the highway stop on the way back for a bottle of water...or beer if the time is right. ;)

If you had a problem, you should have reported it to Mr. T.

ive started using Mr T last 5 months or so after a few mates recomended him, yep, so far so good, no problems and prices great too. Was paying 1500 e/w before now 900/1000 am happy with it.

al are you in the taxi game by any chance?

Edited by craigt3365
troll post removed