New Rear Box And New Springs For Mazda 2 Sedan

You may want to return the car back to stock when you sell it.

Impossible , that car has been modified to much all ready! biggrin.gif

Sorry Kenny , couldnt help my self there! haha cool.gif

Was just about to post the same thing!!:rolleyes:

Everybody knows a modified car depreciates more than a standard car, right?

A car thats low and needs to go over speed humps on an angle is not everybody's cup of tea.

How many times have you scraped the front? be honest.

A car thats low and needs to go over speed humps on an angle is not everybody's cup of tea.

Have not scraped the front once, it is not that low and can go over virtually all speed bumps, I have seen many cars so low it is silly, you have to think when you lower a car now days!!

Most of the vip cars(modified) have air suspension which is needed because they are on the floor..

Edited by kenny999

Have not scraped the front once, it is not that low and can go over virtually all speed bumps, I have seen many cars so low it is silly, you have to think when you lower a car now days!!

Most of the vip cars(modified) have air suspension which is needed because they are on the floor..

Hydraulic pump up dampers/bags.

But in your case 10 minute job to remove girly stickers. :)

Love my car,love the look, dont give a toss about other peoples opinions, up to them!!!

His car is not that bad.. gf wanted an micky mouse seatcover in our jazz. I told her over my dead body..

Love my car,love the look, dont give a toss about other peoples opinions, up to them!!!

See, this was the shtick I was talking about Kenny :) ..

Edited by WarpSpeed

See, this was the shtick I was talking about Kenny :) ..

I am sure ken understands that life is about a bit of fun now and again, NOOOOOO disrespect to any guy here. :)

At least with having all those stickers is that you can rest assured that nobody will steal it.

Great theft deterrent.rolleyes.gif

Yep I never lock the doors and leave all my personal belongings on the front seat lol

I am sure ken understands that life is about a bit of fun now and again, NOOOOOO disrespect to any guy here. :)

I'm sure he knows too but being new to the board it's good for him to know who the piss takers and antagonists are here so I felt the need to point that out to him B) ..

I'm sure he knows too but being new to the board it's good for him to know who the piss takers and antagonists are here so I felt the need to point that out to him B) ..

I have come across my fair share of piss takers none more so than when I was in the London Fire Brigade, it does not bother me it is just a bit of fun!!