Baht Bus Service - Siam Cc Road

aussiechick

I guess no forum members live up Siam CC Rd. to let you know?

There is a service that goes from Sukhumvit up to the temple at the side of the lake which is just past the junction for Horseshoe Point.

I don't know if any specifically go up to HSP so it's either a hike from the junction or a charter of the songthaew.

I guess no forum members live up Siam CC Rd. to let you know?

There is a service that goes from Sukhumvit up to the temple at the side of the lake which is just past the junction for Horseshoe Point.

I don't know if any specifically go up to HSP so it's either a hike from the junction or a charter of the songthaew.

Thanks for that. Will walk to the junction and see if a baht bus comes along!

There is a new motorbike taxi stand just to the left of 7-11 which is adjacent to the said temple if that is any help if its Horseshoe Point you need to get to. I have often noticed baht busses (red colour as I recall), but no idea where they go as I have my own car.

Probably most people living in this area have their own transportation.

I am only out that way for 4 days - just needed to know how to get to town during this time.

Sorry, I meant to reply to PattayaPete's "I guess no forum members live up Siam CC Rd. to let you know?" to explain why nobody replied. I live on SSCC myself but have no idea if there is a bahtbus option, never needed it.

Chang paarp, I think you are bit confused.

The red baht buses that run from Sukhumvit to the7/11/Golf course junction, start at the entrance to Nern Plub Wan on Sukhumvit Road and run down that road to the end, take a left up to 'chicken cross roads' and then into Siam CC road, and around the lake to the Golf course/7-11 junction. I can also confirm that from there you get get a moto bike taxi. the Songtows do not go anywhere near Soi Kow Noi and do not run along the Sukhumvit end of Soi Siam CC.

Chang paarp, I think you are bit confused.

The red baht buses that run from Sukhumvit to the7/11/Golf course junction, start at the entrance to Nern Plub Wan on Sukhumvit Road and run down that road to the end, take a left up to 'chicken cross roads' and then into Siam CC road, and around the lake to the Golf course/7-11 junction. I can also confirm that from there you get get a moto bike taxi. the Songtows do not go anywhere near Soi Kow Noi and do not run along the Sukhumvit end of Soi Siam CC.

Mobi, you are correct. I had the wrong name of the soi.

Given the rural nature of the songtow operation, I would also recomend the motocy taxi as more reliable.

OK - all, thanks. Found the motorbike taxis - Baht 150 to Central Pattaya. A far walk from where I am staying, but so far the security guard and the company gardener have given me a ride to 7-11. Yes, the red baht buses come there as well but few and far between by the sounds of it.