Pies At Friendship

redwood13

You seem slightly jaded in your views of Thailand else you've become somewhat paranoid if indeed you see such things "every day" and "on every street corner"! Personally I don't, after nine years here I am willing to agree that some areas of government are as corrupt as h_ll but others function just fine.

Why does stating facts make one jaded? Facts are facts.

I lived in the Philippines for more than 5 years before I came here and I've now done over 5 years here. I'm used to in-your-face corruption. I just don't go around oblivious to it like you do or pretend it doesn't exist.

You seem slightly jaded in your views of Thailand else you've become somewhat paranoid if indeed you see such things "every day" and "on every street corner"! Personally I don't, after nine years here I am willing to agree that some areas of government are as corrupt as h_ll but others function just fine.

Why does stating facts make one jaded? Facts are facts.

I lived in the Philippines for more than 5 years before I came here and I've now done over 5 years here. I'm used to in-your-face corruption. I just don't go around oblivious to it like you do or pretend it doesn't exist.

Games over, you've been outed.

Anyone know where you can get good faggots?( and please dont say boyz town) :)

You might try some German, Dutch or even Danish places for them

They are called "frikadellen" but are basically the same recipe as faggots

Penkoprod

No idea but why bother - Food Mart (Jomtien) sells the Sausage King pies which are the biggest and tastiest in Pattaya :thumbsup:

Just remember in Thailand there arnt any health and safety checks...I always imagined any of these pies are made by an overweight scouse with straggly hair and picks his nose while baking.........am probably wrong but the thought of buying anything 'home made' in Thailand just makes me wanna puke.stick to the frozen ones, they aint too bad.

What a load of twaddle,thats got to be the most ill-informed post ever,where did u get that drivel from,and i dont pick my nose lol

No idea but why bother - Food Mart (Jomtien) sells the Sausage King pies which are the biggest and tastiest in Pattaya :thumbsup:

Just remember in Thailand there arnt any health and safety checks...I always imagined any of these pies are made by an overweight scouse with straggly hair and picks his nose while baking.........am probably wrong but the thought of buying anything 'home made' in Thailand just makes me wanna puke.stick to the frozen ones, they aint too bad.

Not correct, in Phuket at least, presumably similar in the rest of the country, each food manufacturer who sells product to the retail trade has to have a permit issued by the government, checks made include all the food safety categories one might expect - permit must be displayed and spot checks follow after issuance.

Thank you Buddha someone speaking sense

Not correct, in Phuket at least, presumably similar in the rest of the country, each food manufacturer who sells product to the retail trade has to have a permit issued by the government, checks made include all the food safety categories one might expect - permit must be displayed and spot checks follow after issuance.

I had a restaurant for over two years and not one single check....so although that may be the law, it never really is enforced, just look at the state of some of the places making food...

Please tell us mate

Anyone know where you can get good faggots?( and please dont say boyz town) :)

You might try some German, Dutch or even Danish places for them

They are called "frikadellen" but are basically the same recipe as faggots

Penkoprod

Thanks for that ,i did try them ,nice but not the "real thing"

The mods must be asleep.

Thai bashing with zero proof or evidence.

Tropo till you can bring some could you kindly shut it?

This topic has degenerated to a flaming and bashing match. Cabin fever from Songkran maybe getting to a few?

//Closed//