Age Difference

GM1955

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are twenty years apart, I'm 62, she's 42, but what really matters with us is how we think and live our lives together. We are very much alike and I consider myself very fortunate to have met and married her. Wouldn't have it any other way or wouldn't have any other. I have seen many many couples with vast differences in age, but I don't think the age difference mattered as much as the mental difference. Just my opinion.

mario299

I think the OP would like my boat... It's called a "troller"

Storm_dancer.sized.jpg

Age difference doesn't mean a thing if both parties are getting what they want out of the business arrangement. One of my lady friends, who calls me her "boy friend", is 50 years younger than me. That doesn't seem to matter to either of us. She will be 22 in less than 2 weeks. My other two ladies are 25 and 31. Neither seem to care about our age difference.We all enjoy the time we spend together and leave it at that. But, I'm certainly not intending on getting married and they all understand. It would be silly of us to think anything different.

Storm_dancer.sized.jpg

Age difference doesn't mean a thing if both parties are getting what they want out of the business arrangement. One of my lady friends, who calls me her "boy friend", is 50 years younger than me. That doesn't seem to matter to either of us. She will be 22 in less than 2 weeks. My other two ladies are 25 and 31. Neither seem to care about our age difference.We all enjoy the time we spend together and leave it at that. But, I'm certainly not intending on getting married and they all understand. It would be silly of us to think anything different.

You are only as old as the woman you feel, hey?

jb1

"Business arrangement!"

Of course they don't care about age; it's merely a business arrangement. Of course they don't care about getting married; it's merely a business arrangement; They are only with you because it's a business arrangement; only with you until a better business arrangement comes along.

However, I think the OP is asking about those of us in genuine relationships; not those have to pay ladies to be with them, ladies who would disappear if the money ran out.

For us, my wife is seven years younger than I, but in the end age does not matter; what matters is that you are in a genuine relationship based on love and trust. I know a couple where the husband is in his seventies and the wife in her forties. They've been together nearly 20 years, love each other very much and are very happy. They're both English, by the way.

jb1

There will come a time when I can no longer perform like a man. When that time comes I'll sit in my rocking chair with a big grin on my face. But, until that time I'll keep enjoying myself with women who enjoy my company. I do know the difference between phoney affection and genuine affection. I only spend time with women who like me for who I am. They show that in many subtle ways. However, we all know that we only have a few things in common and everyone is free to go their separate ways whenever they want. I'm very happy with the situation.

As I've said many times, there are many kinds of love and you can love more than one person at the same time, but for different reasons. I certainly love my children and grand children in Canada, but there's nothing sexual about it. I love the two younger children of the Thai family I take care of, and always will, but their mother means nothing to me. And, the children came into my life when they were 4 and 5. I treat them like they were my own but they are the mother's to take care of. I just supply the funds. I just decided one day to adopt a family in need of some support and I did so. You can't help everyone, but it doesn't hurt to help whomever you can.

But, until that time I'll keep enjoying myself with women who enjoy my company.

Delusion is alive and well on ThaiVisa.

Try not paying them, see how much they ' Enjoy ' your company then.

Edited by MrsMills

There are no delusions, Mrs Mills. The ladies leave with an orgasm and some money in their pocket. Thai brides get their whole family taken care of by so called wealthy farangs. Many North American women stay home watching soap operas on TV all day while their husbands are working 10 hours a day trying to pay for a mortgage on a fancy home the woman said she needed. What's the difference? My ladies often bring ME presents and little gifts... even though I might not need them. One young lady spent 4 days knitting me a sweater because I was going back to cold Canada. Another knit me a scarf. I don't wear scarves, but I liked her thoughts. It is not hard to tell when someone is bored. When they look bored all the time they are free to go and I encourage them to leave.

And, as you edited your comment I'll reply to that as well.

Try not paying for your wife and children and see what happens. Try being a moocher with any person and see how long your friends stick around. I have no illusions about the value of money in relationships. If you have it and are free with it then you WILL be more popular than the usual Cheap Charlies. That is true in any country.

Edited by IanForbes

Try not paying them, see how much they ' Enjoy ' your company then.

Be fair! V few are able to accept that their wallet is attractive - they are the price that has to be paid.

There are no delusions, Mrs Mills. The ladies leave with an orgasm and some money in their pocket. Thai brides get their whole family taken care of by so called wealthy farangs. Many North American women stay home watching soap operas on TV all day while their husbands are working 10 hours a day trying to pay for a mortgage on a fancy home the woman said she needed. What's the difference? My ladies often bring ME presents and little gifts... even though I might not need them. One young lady spent 4 days knitting me a sweater because I was going back to cold Canada. Another knit me a scarf. I don't wear scarves, but I liked her thoughts. It is not hard to tell when someone is bored. When they look bored all the time they are free to go and I encourage them to leave.

Try not paying for your wife and children and see what happens. Try being a moocher with any person and see how long your friends stick around. I have no illusions about the value of money in relationships. If you have it and are free with it then you WILL be more popular than the usual Cheap Charlies. That is true in any country.

Iam that is not true you dont always have to pay for company. There was a time that i was allowed to have some gik's and they knew full well i would stay with my other gf and that i did not pay them. They stayed with me because they liked me. So its quite possible if your likeable.. attractive enough to get it for free. Those girls were also years younger then me.

You really need to watch that famous scene in When Harry Met Sally (faking an orgasm is incredibly easy and something ALL women have done).... Then again, perhaps you shouldn't shatter your illusions....

I've no doubt that a few women in N America "stay home watching soap operas all day" - they are not attractive to anyone and generally their husbands move on - its not exactly hard to find a woman that is a bit more active...

Don't worry - I'm sure those women knitting you sweaters etc. love you for yourself.

Edited by F1fanatic

Iam that is not true you dont always have to pay for company. There was a time that i was allowed to have some gik's and they knew full well i would stay with my other gf and that i did not pay them. They stayed with me because they liked me. So its quite possible if your likeable.. attractive enough to get it for free. Those girls were also years younger then me.

Of course they stayed with you 'cos they liked you - they had absolutely no thoughts that they could take you from your g/f....

Of course they stayed with you 'cos they liked you - they had absolutely no thoughts that they could take you from your g/f....

Of course not i made that perfectly clear from the start, i'm not in the habit of deceiving woman to get some sex. That would be really unfair, though it would have made it loads easier to get girls.

Of course not i made that perfectly clear from the start, i'm not in the habit of deceiving woman to get some sex. That would be really unfair, though it would have made it loads easier to get girls.

Yes, and they believed that even though you were going elsewhere for sex, there was no possibility of you leaving your g/f :rolleyes:

Getting girls would have been no easier as they are v happy as long as you pay them, give them gifts etc. Meanwhile, they have no respect for your g/f at all - they only know that there is a chance... and they will go for it.

Storm_dancer.sized.jpg

jb1

Just an humorous saying that we have in the UK. Obviously gone straight over someones head? Sorry no offence meant.

jb1

I'm 5 years older than my wife.

Yes, it matters, maybe not to YOU but to a lot of others; too big difference makes YOU look like an old pervert and HER like a gold-digging whore. It is likely it matters to her as well, why do you think some of the GFs keep a Thai toy-boy around the corner, because he's hung like a horse...?

Personally, I couldn't care less; If she's getting paid for it - fine. If she's happy and dont care about the money - even finer.

You really need to watch that famous scene in When Harry Met Sally (faking an orgasm is incredibly easy and something ALL women have done).... Then again, perhaps you shouldn't shatter your illusions....

I've no doubt that a few women in N America "stay home watching soap operas all day" - they are not attractive to anyone and generally their husbands move on - its not exactly hard to find a woman that is a bit more active...

Don't worry - I'm sure those women knitting you sweaters etc. love you for yourself.

The question in my mind is why would any woman fake an orgasm?

I certainly never cared if the woman I was with enjoyed herself or not, just as long as I did.

But in answer to the OP

My current lady is 20 years younger than me, my last lady was also 20 years younger than me.

Both of these ladies wanted sex more than me, if they didn't like me why would they do that, I wasn't paying them 'per go'.

Fairn gow claimed to have an orgasm every time she had sex (3-4 times a day with me and at least once more with someone else) and would give detailed and insistent instructions if I finished first.

I have always assumed it was for their own enjoyment, as the days when I wanted sex 2, 3, 4 times a day are long gone.

Edited by LuckyLemon

jb1

Quite worrying really as an old man you confess your liking of sleeping with young poor girls then in the same post go on to say how you take care of another poor family consisting off a 4 and 5 year old children however you have no interest in the mother of these children ,these are your own words not made up by me as said very worrying

There will come a time when I can no longer perform like a man. When that time comes I'll sit in my rocking chair with a big grin on my face. But, until that time I'll keep enjoying myself with women who enjoy my company. I do know the difference between phoney affection and genuine affection. I only spend time with women who like me for who I am. They show that in many subtle ways. However, we all know that we only have a few things in common and everyone is free to go their separate ways whenever they want. I'm very happy with the situation.

As I've said many times, there are many kinds of love and you can love more than one person at the same time, but for different reasons. I certainly love my children and grand children in Canada, but there's nothing sexual about it. I love the two younger children of the Thai family I take care of, and always will, but their mother means nothing to me. And, the children came into my life when they were 4 and 5. I treat them like they were my own but they are the mother's to take care of. I just supply the funds. I just decided one day to adopt a family in need of some support and I did so. You can't help everyone, but it doesn't hurt to help whomever you can.

Such a well worn topic.

The age difference is really not as important as the form of relationship.

It is a fact that both genders like a younger partner - or one who looks young -

because cosmetic appeal is a fact of life for the vast majority of people.

Even the nature of the economic relationship has degrees, measured by

how far one is prepared to go to meet the wants and needs of the other.

As I'm no longer in the first bloom of youth, the age difference puts me

squarely in the "old man likes young stuff" category but I have never rated

sex as the first priority in a relationship with a woman. For me it's a bonus

if it's just a little more than casual and in that event it's immaterial if my

choice of bedmate is younger or older than me.

I would not, however, consider a lasting relationship with any woman

more than 10 years younger because I don't think it would work for me.