American With Severe Head Wound Found Dead In Pattaya Apartment

webfact

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why is that in cases like this that the g/friend or wife always steps out for a moment before the victim dies? Why would anyone try to send an email asking for help? Was there someone out there in cyber space who could answer it immeadiately? I find this bit of detective work as absolutely ludicrous. Would a phone call to the g/f, hospital or a close friend be quicker. Even if you had a argument with your wife or g/f you would still call her for help and normally they would hurry back.

Why is that in cases like this that the g/friend or wife always steps out for a moment before the victim dies? Why would anyone try to send an email asking for help? Was there someone out there in cyber space who could answer it immeadiately? I find this bit of detective work as absolutely ludicrous. Would a phone call to the g/f, hospital or a close friend be quicker. Even if you had a argument with your wife or g/f you would still call her for help and normally they would hurry back.

george........

24 hrs to bitch with the top cop.............

Edited by dunkin2012

george........

24 hrs to bitch with the top cop.............

That's a lot of bitching

These things make me always angry and mad.

For several reasons.

Essential is that these kinds of tragedies always have an extremely amateurish approach and an unprofessional manner.

This also applies to journalists but the Police.

A certain dose of my anger is directed at those of us who are doing idiotic things to ourselves choosing women who may be our grandchildren by age.

Later, all of our underestimation of risk what such young person might be to us, we are paying the price even by our deaths.

Her age, appearance, as can be seen in the photo are not things that normal and cautious man can give a sense of confidence in her and to expect stable and harmonious relationship with her.

Plus, the things we should know about this society and people, toward their stereotypical attitude toward farangs.

RIP you poor guy.

I just have a hope he has energetic family in USA to force Embassy here to kick Thai Establishment to solve this MURDER(in my opinion) in extremely short time.

Anyone notice the parquet flooring under the victim? We had that in our house up in Chiang Mai. God I hated that stuff. During the rainy season when the air was really moist the wood, would swell slightly with the humidity and pop up from the floor. I had to play "whack a mole" to get the pieces to stay down. I finally replaced all the floors in the house with some really nice flooring from Mr. Floor besides the blood gets down in the cracks and you can never really get it all out. cool.gifWell back on topic I do hope they find out what really happened here. I'm sure the girlfriend didn't have anything to do with it. Thai women suffer from probity as we all know and would never mislead the police.

Why do i think this is killing, murder?

The first thing I noticed in the pictures is in a drastic opposite to a article of journalist about the possible cause of death.

The journalist is obviously an amateur in the business of chasing sensations, if the killing and suffering farangs is any sensation in Thailand, anymore.

It should not be allowed to use arbitrary interpretation of event.

In the other hand if article is done on the basis of an official Police report on the cause of death, then such Police in Europe would not be empowered of keeping the flock of sheep.

The face of victim is C L E A N.

Under the influence of alcohol, Mr. Singha might have fallen into the glass table, which possibly cut his head causing the fatal bleeding, the police commented.

Fatal bleeding??? They are jokes!!! Mr. Singha would have a blood over all of his face if the cause of death was bleeding(from THAT wound on his forehead). But his face is C L E A N even around the wound.

Do they think we are all idiots, retarded people?

:hit-the-fan:

Anyone notice the parquet flooring under the victim? We had that in our house up in Chiang Mai. God I hated that stuff. During the rainy season when the air was really moist the wood, would swell slightly with the humidity and pop up from the floor. I had to play "whack a mole" to get the pieces to stay down. I finally replaced all the floors in the house with some really nice flooring from Mr. Floor besides the blood gets down in the cracks and you can never really get it all out. cool.gifWell back on topic I do hope they find out what really happened here. I'm sure the girlfriend didn't have anything to do with it. Thai women suffer from probity as we all know and would never mislead the police.

I'm sure the girlfriend didn't have anything to do with it. Thai women suffer from probity as we all know and would never mislead the police.

However, they are a role model and an example of honesty and loyalty to their man, so I "agree" with you.

As the report of the event said she suffer more than 3 years his alcohol intoxication.

what a love, dedication and loyalty to man.

She should be rewarded for such a large contribution to the positive image of her country because she is a heroine who suffer more than 3 years one alcoholic Farang just in name of love and thus showed that the Thai woman is humble, modest, loyal and honest to her man, farang.

Invaluable contribution to the positive image of the country. She made by her suffer an example to all other nations of the world about decency of woman toward her man.

:sick:

Stepped outside for a moment - came back and found him dead - reported to the police 24 hours later. Yes, just an accident. :(

Just what I was thinking! The storey doesn't add up. I'll also add that they had a big fight right before it all happened. Classic!

Guaranteed it wasn't self inflicted or an accident and the murderer will never be found.

The case could be left opened for years and never properly investigated. It is either that or it will be quickly closed by an official forensic expert who deems it suicide. This type of thing is very common in Pattaya.

The police just cannot pay thius off. No signs of a struggle and a 5" hole in his head would suggest to me that the victim was ambushed.

Precisely! He was probably sitting at his computer typing an email when he was attacked. The footprints were of the attacker and his as he fell over.

She is a potential perpetrator, or the only source of information that may indicate the perpetrators or the circumstances and had to be carried to the police station in order to provide a statement for an official report.

Perhaps that happened later but what is seen in the photo, ambient and faces and body talk of police and the woman, takes the form of private, informal chat about the event.

Furthermore, too many words are used in police report, as might, possibly, and that is what irritates.

There should not be guessing.

Why is his shirt taken off, in the scene?(another photo)

Why are so many people moving around the dead body and thus interferes with the work of forensic scientists who can easily find out what really happened?

Intentional interference to hide thye clues about death?

Why is the body moved and, as shown in the picture, in the lap of the medical staff?

The medical staff there is no needed, have nothing more to do since determined death.

The rest is the work of forensic team. Should to be.

As Suthep ordered crack down about scams over tourists, probably he will be a genie again and to order crack down about so many mysterious deaths of farangs?

Simply put a 5' girl can't inflict a serious wound to the top of a 6' man's head whilst both are standing up (unless she is holding an unusual weapon and has considerable strength).

It seems entirely possible to me. He was drinking and she admits they had a blazing row. In the heat of the argument she picks up a bottle and hits him over the head with it.

Simply put a 5' girl can't inflict a serious wound to the top of a 6' man's head whilst both are standing up (unless she is holding an unusual weapon and has considerable strength). Particularly when he weighs 80kg and she weighs 40kg.

If he was sitting down at the time of the incident it would be quite easy for someone so small to do this.

It's quite possible that this guy did fall onto some glass though. I've fallen over when drunk before, of course I never leave items like glasses or other potentially sharp objects around that could be fallen on.

The remark about him trying to send an email reminded me of this

Could someone actually bleed to death from a 5 inch head wound?

I'm aware someone could die, but actually bleed to death?

Very possible. A long time ago, I was reading about bullet wounds to the head and how many people don't die upon impact, but actually die from bleeding through the wound. Many people have survived severe trauma to the skull and brain. I know a few!

A 5 inch cut to the head and broken glass everywhere and no sign of an attack :huh:

The mind boggles !

I think her husband turned up and was dissapointed that the whisky bottle was empty so they went out for a 24 hour binge and then went back to the apartment. Crime solved. RIP

Edited by techno

Very possible. A long time ago, I was reading about bullet wounds to the head and how many people don't die upon impact, but actually die from bleeding through the wound. Many people have survived severe trauma to the skull and brain. I know a few!

Gun shot wounds and blant force trauma are like comparing chalk and cheese.

The police just cannot pay thius off. No signs of a struggle and a 5" hole in his head would suggest to me that the victim was ambushed.

Precisely! He was probably sitting at his computer typing an email when he was attacked. The footprints were of the attacker and his as he fell over.

Thai women hate to be told they are wrong or loose an argument. How many stories have we heard of them going off tap and grabbing a large knife or meat cleaver.

Gun shot wounds and blant force trauma are like comparing chalk and cheese.

You mean blunt trauma, but this was obviously penetrating trauma because

A 5-inch cut was found on the victim's head.

Obviously something had to penetrate his head for there to be a 5-inch 'cut.'

Last year, my elderly grandmother fell off a step-stool in the basement and hit her head causing severe bleeding. Good thing she was still conscious enough to get to the phone and call 911 or (they said) she would have bled to death and her wound was less than five inches.

Edited by PhoenixRising

Mr. R.Singha also ain't a real name .........

Concur,

Mr "Singha"', editor's generic fill-in for their stereo-typical Singha drinking farang, succumbing to tragedy thru own high-jinx,

Haven't they ever heard of the analog "John Doe",

RIP

Edited by cobra

Why would he send an e-mail to get help instead of going to a neighbor...

If we take out the option of a natural death (even if i am sure the BiB will agree this is perfectly acceptable...), the poor guy being cowardly killed while busy at his pc it's another possibility, as someone already mentioned.

There is no way i would turn to my THAI neighbours if i was in his situation, as i am quite sure they would prevent me from seeking any help while empting out my property, so i would just try to get in touch with some more trusted people and by phone, not email, only a retarded mind would even try to create an "alibi" like that....TAT (truly assasin thailand) :ph34r:

Why would he send an e-mail to get help instead of going to a neighbor...

If we take out the option of a natural death (even if i am sure the BiB will agree this is perfectly acceptable...), the poor guy being cowardly killed while busy at his pc it's another possibility, as someone already mentioned.

There is no way i would turn to my THAI neighbours if i was in his situation, as i am quite sure they would prevent me from seeking any help while empting out my property, so i would just try to get in touch with some more trusted people and by phone, not email, only a retarded mind would even try to create an "alibi" like that....TAT (truly assasin thailand) :ph34r:

Gee whiz, sounds like it's time for a move. I'm sure glad I don't live around neighbors like yours! For your sake, I hope you get out of there ASAP!