Which Bilingual School In Or Near Pattaya..?

Rickhkesq

Hi,

I am hoping to get a bit of a discussion going on 'what school to put my kids into when we return to Thailand this year.

I have 2 boys, one age 7 and one age 4.

We relocated back to UK just before the first boy was born and have got stuck here but we are coming back soon.

My dilema is what school to put them in. My eldest son is very bright and currently top of his class in everything.

I obviously want to build on this but I will not be able to afford putting both boys into an international school immediately.

My first idea is to put them both into a Bilingual school to start with and as they both reach about 11 years old

transfer them into an international school for thier final and most important years.

That then gives me about 3 years before I need to put the younger one in also.

This in effect gives me some time before I have the expense of two kids in an expensive international school.

But, what bilingual school do I start them off in..?? Which one would give them the best grounding to eventualy move

into an international school and follow more of a UK curriculam..??

Any comments and suggestions are much appreciated..

Rickhk esq.

This is an often recurring question - have you already searched this forum?

If you enter "bilingual school" up there on the top-right, tick "this forum" and click the loupe, you'll find 12 threads from within the last year discussing this subject.

You're of course welcome to open the 13th thread, but there's already an awful lot of information there that you might benefit from.

Good luck :)

• 1 month later...

Cheers Phil..

This is an often recurring question - have you already searched this forum?

If you enter "bilingual school" up there on the top-right, tick "this forum" and click the loupe, you'll find 12 threads from within the last year discussing this subject.

You're of course welcome to open the 13th thread, but there's already an awful lot of information there that you might benefit from.

Good luck :)