Whats Your Bigest Fear Of Moving To.........

daveb1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had I answered the question a week ago, my 'fear' would have been being called 'Papa' by an attractive Thai girl. :D

However, the girl manning the ticket kiosk at the Tesco-Lotus car park in South Pattaya took care of that as she did the deadly deed last Thursday, smiling of course... :D

The only real concern, other than on the already too late vanity front, is being no longer welcome in the Kingdom should there be dramatic changes in the visa rules, or worse.

Some of the earlier replies in this thread caught my attention, particularly 'boredom' and having 'nothing to do but frequent bars' or suchlike.:D

I wonder what these people with such fears will do each day when they eventually retire?

Will they vegetate as they fondly reminisce about their happy working days when they had the comfort of being told what to do and when to do it whilst they wait for the Grim Reaper to call? :o

Actually,my biggest fear is staying in Thailand too long and getting stuck here and not doing anything else with my life.  I find it very easy to become lazy here and even though I have been given job offers in other parts of the world, I always stay here because its so easy.  So my biggest fear is still being here in 10 years time  :o  :D

This is my goal, not my fear

cheer8hi.gifcheer8hi.gifcheer8hi.gifcheer8hi.gifcheer8hi.gifcheer8hi.gifcheer8hi.gif

:D:D:D:D

great answer

My biggest fear is that the local Ford dealership won't be able to properly maintain an imported left hand drive Mustang GT. 

Next on the list is my concern about the supply of quality Sunkist naval oranges year round.

:D

Don't worry. If the supply of Sunquist Naval oranges gets short, there's sure to be some Army and air Force varieties available. :o