Where To Buy A Bean Bag In Chiang Mai?

chartoo

Hello im looking for a bean bag or something similar thats i can put on the ground to comfortabley waste my time playing videogames.

Any ideas on where to start looking. Not looking for something flash or exspensive but will spend for a comfy one.

Cheers Andyupost-104229-0-62287500-1303549368_thumb.post-104229-0-13152600-1303549378_thumb.

Index, although generally good quality, can be on the expensive side.

I had a friend's wife make me a 7ft x 4ft monster beanbag - the materials cost me about 600 Baht, and I ordered the beads from Bangkok for 200 Baht/kg. It took 10 kgs to fill it.

Another guy on here (who's name escapes me) had a seamstress make a similar sized one.

I have around 8kgs of polystyrene beads I am looking to sell. A mix of 7 - 10mm diameter. PM me if you are interested. 400 Baht/2kg bag. Chiang Mai plastic sells the same for 400 Baht / kg.

I moved to the opposite side of the earth to get away from things like this...

Don't worry, be happy.

There's a charity organization making bean bag chairs that are larger and with sturdy fabrics, and last I remember there are located above the Tesco Lotus express in the Plaza 89. Not quite as large as Keo's, but large enough for an adult, and cost 1800 the larger, pleather covered one.

I can understand the reason to get away from this kind of chair; eradicating yourself from one after middle age sin't pretty.