Income For Non O Retirement

In the near future I intend to apply for a non O extention to my present tourist visa and have to plan my finances accordingly.

I am in a situation where I have 2 income streams one is fixed per year the other is variable.

The way things are I cant show a stable monthly income, like 65KB, but can only show a yearly income.

I find that in the next year, which will be the first year of the O extention, I will have a one off payment which will raise my income conciderably for that year.

I also had a different one off, sale of asset, payment in this year.

I am assuming immigration will accept an anual income rather than the monthly income they ask for.

What I want to know is: If I can show only a yearly income by bank statements and other paper work along with the stat dec from my embassy which year do they accept the income from the previous year or the projected income for the year the O extention will cover?

The requirement is monthly income and believe that is how Embassy will word it. Expect they will accept proof of yearly income divided by 12 to obtain that amount and that immigration would accept that as supporting document if required.

My embassy simply states a yearly income on the embassy letter, which is accepted with no problem.

Similarly...

Uk Consulate Chiang Mai took my UK state pension, which is quoted as weekly income, multiplied it up to an annual income. They then added this to my occupational pension, which is quoted as annual income, and stated this total annual income on their letter. This was accepted by Chiang Mai immigration when I changed my Tourist visa to Non-Imm O.

If I can show only a yearly income by bank statements and other paper work along with the stat dec from my embassy which year do they accept the income from the previous year or the projected income for the year the O extention will cover?

Showing a "bank statement" would only be proof of an already existing income flow -- not projected. So, using "projected" income, with a starting point into your extension period, could be tricky.

If you're a Kiwi, as indicated, believe your embassy does review paperwork associated with your income claim. And I bet they would accommodate a contract that shows a projected income over your extension period. All's they do, apparently, is review the paperwork, along with your oral statements. If satisfied, they then stamp your supporting documents with "Seen by New Zealand Embassy." And Immigration most likely won't even ask to see that paperwork. But,if they do, you'll have a leg up over those of us that have no paperwork with official embassy stamps affixed.

So, you're situation is selling your embassy that the "evidence suggests" you have (or will) the equivalent of XX NZ Dollars coming in per month. That you'll have to show your supporting paperwork to Immigration is low probablility (as we speak) -- and if you did, nearly certain they'd accept it.