Merry Christmas To You All!

Larry Banks

Darling,

Do you think we could have a few more photos of your Boom-A-Liciousness. Could the chat be better served with a little bikini shot, thong bikini of course!

Merry XXXXXmas, Darling

P.S.to all,

A country that is 99% Budist has a fine go at the good ole tingo of capitalism,

the christmas gift. WOW....Do I like my BF's naked with a little red hat.

I'll have willie weaing his own little red hat.

Merry Xmas to all in Expat and have a safe Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!

Administrators included.

Now I just wonder where Linda is at, ahhhhhhh shucks, I wish i could have had a peek at her to see what it does to the male hormones of mine!!!!!!! Hehehehehehe.

But remember just a peek only OK. Or the wifey finds out just looking at my eyes cause she can roll my camera backwards. Hehehehehehehe. B):o:D

Daveyoti B)

a merry christmas to all the readers,posters and admins on the forum.

i've been a member for the past six months and thoroughly enjoyed all the banter.

this is a superb site to read ,learn from and most importantly, to be able to mouth off without getting my lights put out!!

learned tons of stuff about thailand, visas,and human nature(good and bad) that i never knew before.

apologies to anyone that i may have insulted but i'm sure you deserved it !

all the best for the new year.

taxexile.

Merry Xmas to all in Expat and have a safe Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!

Administrators included.

WOW.....EVEN US. Happy happie's to you too Davey.

Of Course Dr. PP. You especially deserve the best and George and IT. You guys work hard making this forum of what it is today. Even tho you spanked me several times for being a bad boy, :D Even Santa said for the most part I was a good boy. B)

In any rate, yea we all have our ups and downs and moods etc, but when it comes to Xmas whether your at home or abroad, the best wishes are extended to all and hopefully everyone finds a way to be happy and survive the New Years terrible resolutions that one makes to wake up on Jan 2 intact!!!!!!! B)B)

Take care, thats alllllllllllllllllllllllllll folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daveyoti :o

DR Pee Pee...are you a urologist? having a little piss with the action are we now.

Daaaarling Moddie Linder certainly looks as if she could sport a good set on any Bangers stage swinging on a chrome pole so why not a little cheese cake for the

cheese cake lovers.....Dr. WADR, I have no gtourble keeping the Love out of sanook..That being said,,,,where is the little darlings thongo kiki shot?

I'm sure as a moddie you ought to be able to produce that for your subjects (boardies)

And BTW YHJ doesn't stand for Hand Job

DR Pee Pee...are you a urologist?  having a little piss with the action are we now.

Daaaarling Moddie Linder certainly looks as if she could sport a good set on any Bangers stage  swinging on a chrome pole so why not a little cheese cake for the

cheese cake lovers.....Dr.  WADR,  I have no gtourble keeping the Love out of sanook..That being said,,,,where is the little darlings thongo kiki shot?

I'm sure as a moddie you ought to be able to produce that for your subjects (boardies)

DR Pee Pee...are you a urologist? having a little piss with the action are we now

Hahahahhaha. :D

Oh dear, now you are really asking for attention from the Dr. PP. I cannot wait to read his response to you.

Hear ye, Hear ye all members of the forum!!!!!!!!! Honolulu with Dr PP??? !!!!!!!!

Cast your votes please place the bets over there, deposit to the gorgeous lady and you can get a peek of course B)

Let the action begin >>>>>>>> Tape 1 B)

Daveyoti :o

DR Pee Pee...are you a urologist? having a little piss with the action are we now.

Daaaarling Moddie Linder certainly looks as if she could sport a good set on any Bangers stage swinging on a chrome pole so why not a little cheese cake for the

cheese cake lovers.....Dr. WADR, I have no gtourble keeping the Love out of sanook..That being said,,,,where is the little darlings thongo kiki shot?

Do you drink a lot Jimmy ? Some of your posts are unintelligible. :o

DR Pee Pee...are you a urologist?  having a little piss with the action are we now.

Daaaarling Moddie Linder certainly looks as if she could sport a good set on any Bangers stage  swinging on a chrome pole so why not a little cheese cake for the

cheese cake lovers.....Dr.  WADR,  I have no gtourble keeping the Love out of sanook..That being said,,,,where is the little darlings thongo kiki shot?

Do you drink a lot Jimmy ? Some of your posts are unintelligible. :o

I'm going to have a few beers this arvo and read his thread again...I'll then be able to understand his meaning a bit better myself! :D

Just Ducky...If I were to acuse the learned Dr. of being a boozer and a fool I get the boot. See, that's why these boards a just an in game for the Moddies and their barfie lil buddies who'll suck up (and anything) to be part of the in Crowd.

Having a little problem following a few simple words, hope you aren't goin to the same Dr as Ronnie Ray Guns and you condition is worstening....O.K. Now ban me for speaking out, while saying little more, I'll get the boot. Who cares, ######s who never go to LOS!@#@#$%$%^&**(()

dr Pat Pong.. Shouldn't that be Ping Pong or possible Ding Dong. You are like the rest of the internet gangsters......I know of an insider jerk that made over 2500 post on a board with my finding about 90% on a random sample. Heard he went to some secret meetings where he bought the drinks.. I attempted to attend but when asked of the bartender where was the internet gourp they crew was sooooo nerdy I passed as scooted back across Sukhumwit to the Day to Night. Poor who, foolio, I spend 100 days a year in LOS....I'd be more that happy to provide so good help but have to respond to these jerk was falming moddies..The internet could be such a good place except for those who have nothing else to do but sniff enough butt to get the wacking wand and then abuse their responsibility by offering up insults that would cause a poster to be banned.

Ding Dong some may think you are cool, I am not one of them!

BTW

Where is the PIC of Lucious Linder or Boom-A-Licious Boo?