Service What Service

brommers

We all had a signal outage on True Visions last Thursday & that was eventually hidden behind a cloak of technospeak.

On Friday I had the same message on-screen so thought the problem had returned, so I waited until late afternoon before calling 02725 2525 where an agent took me through various exercises involving unplugging the decoder & other attempts with the settings. Nothing was resolved & I was told that a technician would arrive to fix it on Tuesday, a full 4 days later.

I sat in my house all day yesterday & nothing happened & no-one arrived. Two further calls & a message to their Contact Us section on the website resulted in NOTHING.

Today I have waited all morning, written an e-mail & have now once again contacted the Call Centre where the agent once again said he would contact the CM agent. At which point I demanded to speak to someone more senior, only to be told that 'the process was being handled in CM & I would have to wait for someone there to deal with it'.

We all know that Thai management hide away from customers & use platitudinous phrases like We Care on websites, and at the end of the day they still do nothing.

I am now at the point where I have to take this issue further. Not because I actually enjoy the programme content, which is getting more crass by the day, but because of the disdain that we the paying customer are subjected by management that seems immune to actually delivering what we pay for. I include companies like 3BB & AIS, along of course with True Visions.

Anyone got any ideas for ways to fight back or am I wasting my time even thinking about taking matters further?

I guess that may be the reason why a number of us have given up on True.

I hate to tell you the number of years that I paid for this so called service, only to be told that when a box or remote went down that I had to pay for a new one.

Got rid of it and couldn't be happier. They overcharge for what you get and underservice is my opinion .... good ridance

I hate to tell you the number of years that I paid for this so called service, only to be told that when a box or remote went down that I had to pay for a new one.

Got rid of it and couldn't be happier. They overcharge for what you get and underservice is my opinion .... good ridance

I have had two new boxes and one remote changed over the years and have never been charged.

The worst I've ever had for a service in terms of time, was a two day wait a few years back.

Regarding overcharging, I can see where it would be expensive, depending on what you want it for.

Their UK Premier League football coverage is my main reason for having it and they show every game live throughout the season, plus FA Cup games and Internationals. If I wanted the same level of cover in the UK it would not be affordable, whereas here it is a bargain.

Edited by uptheos

I have had two new boxes and one remote changed over the years and have never been charged.

The worst I've ever had for a service in terms of time, was a two day wait a few years back.

Regarding overcharging, I can see where it would be expensive, depending on what you want it for.

Their UK Premier League football coverage is my main reason for having it and they show every game live throughout the season, plus FA Cup games and Internationals. If I wanted the same level of cover in the UK it would not be affordable, whereas here it is a bargain.

I agree 100%

Never a problem, always excellent service, superior TV :)

Never a problem, always excellent service, superior TV :)

I have the gold package and certainly don't consider that I'm being overcharged at 50 Baht a day. I can spend four times that amount on a plate of Fish and Chips. wink.gif

Edited by uptheos

I pay 9.7 Baht per day for platinum. Well I would…..But that would be a non-legal route…………………….So I don't!

Yea yeah, well done and all that, but most people go the 'other' route which is still a fair price if you average it out daily and then compare it to say, popping into 7/11 for something, which mostly people would not even count among their spending..

I agree 100%. Never a problem, always excellent service, superior TV :)

I, too, have had great service over the last 5 years. Several rented boxes replaced for free and the paid for box (turned in for repair) returned after a temporary signal malfunction with no fee charged. As good or better response to phone calls than in the U.S.