In Phnom Penh Now

Using the agent seems to be the first one reporting this as a fact and in place. See the report from Phnom Penh early this morning.

yes saw that. I am fly air asia so I have the return to BKK no worry on that part but not sure about the hotel crap they are requiring also. I wanted a 2 entry visa now not sure it is even doable. If I could only get one entry I would have went to Malaysia, but I never been to PP so hope it works out.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using the agent seems to be the first one reporting this as a fact and in place. See the report from Phnom Penh early this morning.

yes saw that. I am fly air asia so I have the return to BKK no worry on that part but not sure about the hotel crap they are requiring also. I wanted a 2 entry visa now not sure it is even doable. If I could only get one entry I would have went to Malaysia, but I never been to PP so hope it works out.

I just tried to phone Keo the agent and no answer, any how I am sure he is busy bring to sort out these issues. I will try to phone him later

Sawasdee Krub everybody,

In my passeport I have already 3 tourist visa (1x Paris, 2x vientiane) and so the last time I went to vientiane embassy I get in my passeport "Remarks ; the holder of this passeport ...."

So I would like to go in PP embassy to get a new Double Entry Tourist visa, so do you think that is it possible to get a new one if I use an agent like Mrs Keo ?

thank you in advance

up up !! anybody to help me ? thank you so much!!!

This is a question nobody really knows...how many serial (back to back) tourist visas in one's passport makes one no longer a "tourist" and more like a "resident" or "illegal worker" in Thailand and you get rejected. People have posted ranges of 3-5...may also depend on one's age and nationality. You can always try to email or call Khun Keo and he may be able to help you.

Regarding this flight ticket from PP thing:

I will try without first, and if that ain't working, i'll buy a ticket in PP.

But does it matter where and when the ticket is purchased ?

Today 6 sept received my 2 entry TR visa from PhnomPenh , delivered by myself copy lease contract 6 months renting, accompanied with letter in Thai from the Office from Condominium (Thai gov. building .....) as confirmation for the lease. this in replacing Hotel Booking.

Also delivered my KK bank statement , and prepaid card statement (money situation prouving )

Also flight boarding pass out thailand to PPand Boarding pass PP to Bkk NO FLIGHT SHOWN OUT THAILAND aftter ....., i did al this on own initiative and seems worked

:jap: :lol:;)

• 3 months later...

I used this guy last week and things have changed since some of these posts were made. I got a non-O and he can't do it in one day anymore , instead you get it the next day so it's still pretty quick. The visa was 80$ ( at leats that's what it says on the visa ) and there was a 30$ fee on top for the quick turnaround. I had a chat with Mr Keo and he is a very nice guy and was quite helpful with some other stuff too. He reckons they are just being c$%&* at the embassy at the moment. But heh ! I got the visa so who cares. Just thought this might be of interest to some people.

Also found a bar opposite heart of darkness where it is 2$ a jug of beer, that mi8ght be of interest toolicklips.gif

Emailed Mr. Keo a couple of weeks ago. Only single entry tourist visas available at the moment.

Here's a copy/paste of the email :

Dear Mr, Thank you very much for your support. Now it is easy for single entry only. Double entry ,embassy don provide. 4 days get back 44$. 3 days get back 51$. 2 days get back 56$. Thank you Merry Christmas Keo

Also, it seems as though the requirements for obtaining the visa are not as strict anymore, only proof of return flight to Thailand should suffice.

Oh and Bermondburi, what's the name of the bar that supplies $2 jugs of beer? I'll be in PP next month and feel a thirst coming on.

Emailed Mr. Keo a couple of weeks ago. Only single entry tourist visas available at the moment.

Dear Mr, Thank you very much for your support. Now it is easy for single entry only. Double entry ,embassy don provide. 4 days get back 44$. 3 days get back 51$. 2 days get back 56$. Thank you Merry Christmas Keo

Also, it seems as though the requirements for obtaining the visa are not as strict anymore, only proof of return flight to Thailand should suffice.

Oh and Bermondburi, what's the name of the bar that supplies $2 jugs of beer? I'll be in PP next month and feel a thirst coming on.

can't remember the name of the bar but it was pretty much directly opposite the Heart of Darkness club which is fairly famous. In some sort of shopping arcade. Run by a swiss guy and there is a pool table and some very comfortable big black chairs to lounge in. It's about a ten minute walk from the central market, perfect for me as I left the MRS shopping while I was supping !

can't remember the name of the bar but it was pretty much directly opposite the Heart of Darkness club which is fairly famous. In some sort of shopping arcade. Run by a swiss guy and there is a pool table and some very comfortable big black chairs to lounge in. It's about a ten minute walk from the central market, perfect for me as I left the MRS shopping while I was supping !

Thanks for the info, I'll check it out when I'm in town, I know HOD well so should be easy to find.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you know if Mr Keo can assist with Non Imm B visas as well in Phnom Penh?

Not sure, best to email him, he usually responds pretty quickly : [email protected]

Phone : 055 1276 7401

Do you know if Mr Keo can assist with Non Imm B visas as well in Phnom Penh?

Not sure, best to email him, he usually responds pretty quickly : [email protected]

Phone : 055 1276 7401

If calling his number from Thailand you need to call +855 1276 7401. He can do Non Imm B/O visas in about 36 hours, but suggested 48 hours to be on the safe side. ie, drop off Monday AM, pick up Weds AM but most times he can get it back Tues PM.

Just back this week as well and also with single-entry tourist visa (3rd in the past 9 mos. [but the others were 2x entries]). Cost is US$ 55 and all that's required is return ticket to Thailand and one photo; turnaround is one day.

PS: Can anyone tell me why the Thai embassy wants to see a one-way ticket return to Thailand for issuance of a visa for travel to Thailand? I could understand a ticket out of Thailand to some third country but why do they care if actually go to Thailand or not before issuing the visa?

Just back this week as well and also with single-entry tourist visa (3rd in the past 9 mos. [but the others were 2x entries]). Cost is US$ 55 and all that's required is return ticket to Thailand and one photo; turnaround is one day.

PS: Can anyone tell me why the Thai embassy wants to see a one-way ticket return to Thailand for issuance of a visa for travel to Thailand? I could understand a ticket out of Thailand to some third country but why do they care if actually go to Thailand or not before issuing the visa?

Would you mind posting the contact details of the agent that you used?

Why proof of a return ticket to Thailand? Thai logic I suppose, no point in trying to figure it out.

Why proof of a return ticket to Thailand? Thai logic I suppose, no point in trying to figure it out.

The contact info is all in this thread...or use search function for "mr. Keo."

Thanks FB, I've used Keo before and will use him again next month if the turnaround is as quick as you stated. There's a Khmer public holiday in the week that I'm in PP, but it shouldn't affect me too much..

Thanks FB, I've used Keo before and will use him again next month if the turnaround is as quick as you stated. There's a Khmer public holiday in the week that I'm in PP, but it shouldn't affect me too much..

You are correct in reminding everyone that when planning their visa run to any country, check that there are no official government holidays for either Thailand and the country one is planning to visit; as generally, the Thai consulate will be closed for BOTH the local and Thai govenrment holidays.

Mr. Keo is great and is very thankful for everyone here who is using his service.

I think is like the same as you aply for visa to TH in your home country , they also ask for departure flight ticket .....!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got my single-entry tourist visa from Phnom Penh. I used travel agent mentioned earlier this topic (Mr. Keo). Here is email I got from him earlier. Everything went just like he said, no complains!

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your email

Now thai embassy give only single entry

I need fly ticket from PP to Bkk or Bkk to somewhere else

If you drop your passport on Monday before 11:30 am , you will get your passport back on Tuesday around 19:00 pm

It costa 57$ . Express can not make

Best wishes,

Keo

Songkeo

I am LMN TRAVEL & TOURS , ST: Sisowath Quay , #211. tel: 0978838399,keo.

You have to give me before 12:00pm.

One photo,passport and copy of flight ticket

P.S. This office is located near river. Not in street #211!

Was that $57 for his service and the cost of the single entry too?

I was hoping for a double entry, which will be my second after obtaining one from Laos last year but $57 is pretty cheap considering i'll travel to Cambodia on my motorbike (i enjoy long rides so don't consider the fuel costs as an addition to my visa costs)

i'll happily pay $57 or 1758Baht for a single entry visa, i just hope there's some cheap hotels, and i don't get stung by the locals :)