Barcelona

HeavyDrinker

The Media love to rattle on and on about how Barcelona are this wonderful, altruistic football club who play 'football how it should be played' etc. but the truth is that they are nasty cheats who constantly display the worst side of football i.e. diving, surrounding the ref when they want a player booked etc.

Where's this 'great football' they are supposed to be playing?

This is a disgrace of an excuse of a CL Semi.

May this also put to rest the Media's w*nkfest over how much better Spanish Football is over that of other countries.

This is utter sh*t!

Not surprising it was a nasty spiteful match after watching the previous 2 clashes between them. Real IMO were the greater offenders but Barcelona did not cover themselves in glory either by hounding the officials and over reaction to tackles. Pepe was unlucky to have got sent off helped by the overreaction of Alves. In the latter stages Real could have had one of their defenders sent off for a stamp and Adebayor for a "challenge".

I think Mourinho realised after the first El Classico that Real had not a hope of matching Barcelona playing football so they decided to get in their faces in future encounters. Nothing wrong with that if it was done fairly but this was achieved by cynicism niggling and fouling. Sadly Barcelona instead of concentrating on football have allowed themselves to descend to the same level on occassion.

There are reports that EUFA have forbidden both teams to give any interviews after the game. I would assume they do not want more petrol being thrown on the flames.

A bad night for football except for the 2 magnificent Messi goals. :huh:

poor match, great result. mourinho dragged barcelona down to his level and got what he deserved, the self-promoting shithouse.

if pointing out that messi is a genius, probably already one of the best players to ever play the game at just 23 and now has 52 goals this season is a 'w*nkfest' then consider me having one off the wrist.

this was football at its worst,what can you call it ? fraud,thuggary,contravening the trades discription act and what will uefa do fa.if they are allowed to get away with this kind of behaviour it could be the end of our beloved gameand the ref played well and what did the linesmen see nowt

Bring it on at Wembley is all i can say,the best team in the world ever :lol:

I can see there defence being ripped to shreds by United,actually cut to pieces or even slashed to ribbons.

Messi get Scholes on him....ok then Anderson man mark him,no problem, :)

I can see there defence being ripped to shreds by United,actually cut to pieces or even slashed to ribbons.

:huh: Reds gone tropo..........................

Be interesting to see how SAF approaches the game.....the red lunatic may be partly correct. I can see them scoring a couple in a 5-2 rout! :D

Had that have been 2 English clubs behaving like that, the Blatter/Platini Axis would have been throwing the book at them this morning.

However as it was their beloved Barcelona, nothing will be done and it will be put down to 'passion'.

I'd love to see United beat them this time (I can't see it though) but will need to have Messi man marked out of the game but not by Scholes as they'll just dive as soon as he gets within 2 yards of them and play on his reputation.

Fabio wold be a better choice after the way he handled Bale earlier in the season.

Be interesting to see how SAF approaches the game.....the red lunatic may be partly correct. I can see them scoring a couple in a 5-2 rout! :D

The Lunatics are taking over the asylum,just you wait and see laddy ;) man marker at OT Anderson or Fletcher,Scholes was a spratt :D Also smokes you obviously have not looked at our goals conceded in Europe on our travels have you? :whistling:

Also smokes you obviously have not looked at our goals conceded in Europe on our travels have you? :whistling:

Come off it...Wembley's just a short hop round the M25 for most of ya! :D

All out attack? Use Valencia's width? :cheesy:

or break Messi's legs? :thumbsup::ermm:

Well...?

Scholsey will get himself sent off ...Messi is way to quick for him these days . If it was still '99 then he may have had a chance, but then Messi was just 11 :blink:

United should really class it as a home game, I believe thats gonna count...it really needs to.

Some of my mates want Barca to win just because they hate United, but I think that attitude stinks, (unless you are a Man City fan :lol: ), I don't support United but I would prefer to see an ENGLISH club win it than a Spanish one

Maybe he is not so Tropo as you think. United haven't played well pretty much for the majority of the season - but when it's come down to it they hjave performed. Ferguson will not make the same mistakes of the previous meeting. Expect United to be more up for it this time. Barcelona play some great football, but the cheating side of it is a disgrace. That sort of shit reminds me why I don't bother watching Spanish football.

I think a few fireworks tonight!

Sending offs for Barca would be good a few nasty tackles for sure and in the matinee a nice opera song to go with the theatrical drama of the players.

Penalties!!!

I think a few fireworks tonight!

Sending offs for Barca would be good a few nasty tackles for sure and in the matinee a nice opera song to go with the theatrical drama of the players.

Penalties!!!

Followed by penalties tomorrow night as well. More likely a Madrid sending off with Barca 70% posession but let's not stop your daydreaming.