Fatah and Hamas agree to Palestinian unity government

News_Editor

I agree he is a most excellent antisemitic propagandist. To compare the holocaust to Gaza as anything like equivalency is antisemitism by definition, so the poster above has just posted antisemitic propaganda, and I do wonder why that is tolerated here under the no hate speech policy here. Or is OK to post anti-Jewish hate speech and images here as an exception to all other kinds of hate speech which are not tolerated here?

Why cant people express an opinion about Israel without being branded an antisemitic. It is very much right to compare the holocaust to Gaza. Israel is doing to the Palestinians, exactly what the Nazi's did to the Jews.

Aptly the second cartoon expresses an opinion of exactly what you are trying to do now. Stifle free speech by branding it antisemtic.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree he is a most excellent antisemitic propagandist. To compare the holocaust to Gaza as anything like equivalency is antisemitism by definition, so the poster above has just posted antisemitic propaganda, and I do wonder why that is tolerated here under the no hate speech policy here. Or is OK to post anti-Jewish hate speech and images here as an exception to all other kinds of hate speech which are not tolerated here?

Hold on a second. Antisemitic by your definition only. The people of Palestine have suffered just as much as the Jews under the Nazi regime.

Why cant people express an opinion about Israel without being branded an antisemitic. It is very much right to compare the holocaust to Gaza. Israel is doing to the Palestinians, exactly what the Nazi's did to the Jews.

Aptly the second cartoon expresses an opinion of exactly what you are trying to do now. Stifle free speech by branding it antisemtic.

No, they aren't the same thing in any conceivable objective manner. To express that isn't an opinion. It is hate speech. Your opinion is not a reasoned criticism of Israeli foreign policy; it's calling Jews Nazis. Admit it, you hate Jews, don't you? A person who didn't wouldn't harbor such warped opinions. Don't bother answering, what rational person would believe the denial of someone like you?

Edited by Jingthing

No, they aren't the same thing in any conceivable objective manner. To express that isn't an opinion. It is hate speech. Admit it, you hate Jews, don't you? A person who didn't wouldn't harbor such warped opinions.

No I don't hate Jews at all. I hate Israels foreign policy towards Palestine, but hating a countries foreign policy does not mean I hate its people. Just as I hate the ruling junta in North Korea does not mean I hate North Koreans. I hope for peace on both sides.

No I don't hate Jews at all. I hate Israels foreign policy towards Palestine, but hating a countries foreign policy does not mean I hate its people. Just as I hate the ruling junta in North Korea does not mean I hate North Koreans. I hope for peace on both sides.

Like I said, I don't believe you. People like you do nothing for "peace" when you spread disgusting lies labeling Jews as Nazis. If you actually believe the holocaust and Israeli Gaza foreign policy in Gaza are equivalent, I guess I pity you. But like I said I don't really believe that you believe it, you are just expressing your deep seated hatred which I do suggest you should explore with a therapist. You claim innocence here, but you can't escape what you just posted and what it says about YOU.

Edited by Jingthing

Like I said, I don't believe you. People like you do nothing for "peace" when you spread disgusting lies labeling Jews as Nazis.

Jews aren't Nazis just as Nazis aren't Jews. I have never said that.

However there are very similar parallels in the treatment of the Jews under Nazi regime and the treatment of the Palestinians by the Israelis both involve unlawful genocide of a race.

Wrong! Palestinians aren't under genocide. You didn't say Jews are Nazis, you posted a CARTOON showing Jews are Nazis. What's the difference?

Also note the image of the Jew in the cartoon is a Jew in a concentration DEATH camp where millions of Jews were gassed to death by industrial methods. Dude, you need to visit the holocaust museum in DC to understand what the holocaust was before you indict yourself even more.

Readers, anyone who isn't fully convinced that this Latuff cartoonist is a vile antisemite simply google -- Dershowitz hard at work (images)

(Dershowitz is a distinguished American Jewish academic and Zionist.)

Not that he isn't very talented, I'll give him that. If I needed an antisemitic cartoonist, he's be the first to call.

Edited by Jingthing

The Palestinians use human shields and child soldiers to maximise casualties for cynical propaganda purposes such as your trite little cartoons. However to find concious premeditated slaughter based on religion or tribe you will find no examples on earth worse than the Arabs have inflicted on each other, in the name of their peaceful religion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9iL4CAOhh4

The Palestinians use human shields and child soldiers to maximise casualties for cynical propaganda purposes such as your trite little cartoons. However to find concious premeditated slaughter based on religion or tribe you will find no examples on earth worse than the Arabs have inflicted on each other, in the name of their peaceful religion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9iL4CAOhh4

Indeed both sides are as bad as each other. My point is that nothing has been learned from the holocaust. Israel inflicts the same suffering on the Palestinians that the Nazi inflicted on the Jews. Any criticism of Israel is then branded antisemitic. why?

Jews aren't Nazis just as Nazis aren't Jews. I have never said that.

However there are very similar parallels in the treatment of the Jews under Nazi regime and the treatment of the Palestinians by the Israelis both involve unlawful genocide of a race.

Did the Jews in concentration camps have access to food, medecine, external aid etc?

Did they have their own schools or universities?

Did they have weapons and the capability to attack German civilians with them?

Were foreign press and NGO's allowed in or the red cross?

Infact the Palestinians have an obesity problem and better literacy than Arabs in surrounding Countries. So yes your analogy and trite defence based on free speech doesn't wash. If your argument stinks of racism then you almost certainly are a racist. :redcard1:

Hold on a second. Antisemitic by your definition only. The people of Palestine have suffered just as much as the Jews under the Nazi regime.

No sir. Not my definition only. Unlike you, I have credibility to my arguments.

http://fra.europa.eu/fraWebsite/material/pub/AS/AS-WorkingDefinition-draft.pdf

Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis

The TENTH bullet item down

Suffered as much is kind of loaded. There is no suffering competition. Let's talk specifics. Gaza -- no genocide, no concentration camps, no starvation, no death camps. Grow up and argue based on REALITY please and leave your prejudice against Jews in the closet where it belongs.

Edited by Jingthing

Indeed both sides are as bad as each other. My point is that nothing has been learned from the holocaust. Israel inflicts the same suffering on the Palestinians that the Nazi inflicted on the Jews. Any criticism of Israel is then branded antisemitic. why?

Wrong! Both sides are not as bad as each other, did you watch the video? Do you know how many people died in Sudan or East Timor? Were they killed because they were armed beligerants or human shields, or were they killed due to their religion.

The moral equivalence argument is the first tired old lie that antisemites turn to and the only grain of truth in it is infact the converse, namely that given the opportunity Islamic fundamentalists would almost certainly carry out a genocide, they have a long track record in this regard.

GBH_src_path-thumb.jpg

Wrong! Both sides are not as bad as each other, did you watch the video? Do you know how many people died in Sudan or East Timor? Were they killed because they were armed beligerants or human shields, or were they killed due to their religion.

The moral equivalence argument is the first tired old lie that antisemites turn to and the only grain of truth in it is infact the converse, namely that given the opportunity Islamic fundamentalists would almost certainly carry out a genocide, they have a long track record in this regard.

GBH_src_path-thumb.jpg

That pic is not cool.

That pic is not cool.

Latruf is not cool. To paraphrase Voltaire, in order for people to commit atrocities they must first believe in absurdities. The Quran in many places calls Jews apes and pigs and calls for their murder. If you believe the absurdity of a 7th century airy tale is the literal word of God your victim is already less than human.

Palestinian kids are taught such hatred by mickey mouse style cartoons and your Latruf cartoons in the minds of those who already see the Jews as less than human will think - Well if they did the same as Hitler, then perhaps that's what they deserve to happen to them. You have to believe in absurities first, that first cartoon is absurd.

That pic is not cool.

Latruf is not cool. To paraphrase Voltaire, in order for people to commit atrocities they must first believe in absurdities. The Quran in many places calls Jews apes and pigs and calls for their murder. If you believe the absurdity of a 7th century airy tale is the literal word of God your victim is already less than human.

Palestinian kids are taught such hatred by mickey mouse style cartoons and your Latruf cartoons in the minds of those who already see the Jews as less than human will think - Well if they did the same as Hitler, then perhaps that's what they deserve to happen to them. You have to believe in absurities first, that first cartoon is absurd.

Agreed, SD, and I still don't understand why posting such blatant hate speech cartoons are tolerated here. I am sure an equivalent racist cartoon against Arabs and Muslims, gays, or any other group I can think of would not be tolerated here. I wouldn't protest this if I thought this was a level playing field in that regard (not that I would ever post a racist/hate speech cartoon).

I would post an example of a hate speech cartoon against another group than Israelis or Jews, so I could prove there is a double standard here. But I don't dare do that even to prove my point of what we can't post, because ... we can't post it. So why the antisemitic cartoons, why allowed?

Edited by Jingthing

GBH_src_path-thumb.jpg

That pic is not cool.

Probably Photoshopped...but who could blame them...hate (Zionist against Palestinian) breeds hate in return :unsure:

Probably Photoshopped...but who could blame them...hate (Zionist against Palestinian) breeds hate in return :unsure:

Zionist isn't a dirty word, dude. It's about Jewish nationalism. As perfectly natural and understandable as Palestinian nationalist aspirations.

Why is it that these threads can never be discussed without inflammatory hyperbole and posturing? Somehow, members can't seem to help but act out their worst behavior.

Since it proves impossible over and over and over again, I am going to save us all some stress.

//CLOSED//