Physically Abused Young Child Found By Rescue Workers In North Pattaya

Rimmer

Physically abused Young Child found by rescue workers in North Pattaya

PATTAYA: -- A young child, thought to be aged around 3, was found close to the gates of a Private school in North Pattaya displaying evidence of physical abuse. The cries of the child alerted local residents who found the child, whose nationality cannot be determined, close to the gates of the Mariwit School in Naklua. The girl refused to speak but was clearly injured. Her hair had been burnt and strangulation marks were evident around her neck. She was wearing clean clothes, but nearby was a bag containing soiled underwear and a top which is thought to belong to the girl.

Full story HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-04-28

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

With the blaze of publicity given to sexual abuse - it is often forgotten that general physical abuse by parents and guardians is a much bigger problem and one more likely to go unreported. I suspect that beatings are still very common amongst many Thai families and is not considered as abuse by their friends and neighbours - I do hope this child is found a happy home and will recover - also that the abuser is found as they may have other children in their "care". I am told that beating with sticks is still not uncommon and much more should be done to re-educate parents so that they understand that this is not acceptable in the 21st century.

Edited by gbswales

Shocking :(

And we sometimes think we have problems.

Poor kid, for whatever reason has brought about the circumstance there is no excuse for this to happen any where in the world.

There are endless theories to why this has happened but my mind is 100% clear on what should be dealt to the monster(s) that inflicted their wrath on a three year old.

May your soul(s) burn in hell.

UPDATE

Abandoned Girl Found Her Mother

PATTAYA: -- A mother has claimed the abandomed girl as her daughter, who was found at the pond by local people.

Pattaya, 28th April 2011 [PDN]: a mother contacted the police and claimed her little girl, who was discovered at the pond on 27th April, as reported earlier.

The mother, Natenapa Suwanwong stated that earlier yesterday she had an intense argument with the girl’s stepfather, Verasak Seantawee.

Story HERE

PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2011-04-29

So can we have some follow up what is coming for sh*t house guy for what he has inflicted on the three year old kid please?

I wish I could meet the <deleted> to give him -it) some parental guidance lessons.

What a complete animal.

UPDATE

Step-father wanted as 2 year old girl is left-for-dead in North Pattaya earlier this week

PATTAYA: -- An update now on the child, apparently left-for-dead close to a Private School in North Pattaya, earlier this week. The child who has been confirmed as a Thai National aged 2 years and 7 months was apparently taken hostage by her step-father after an argument with the child’s mother in front of a market in Sriracha District. The couple had met in an attempt to reconcile their relationship without success. The step-father, Khun Wirasak aged 24, who is known to have a history of drug abuse, became angry and took the girl to the Naklua area in North Pattaya where he allegedly attempted to strangle the girl with a piece of rope.

Full story HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-04-29

Thanks for the update Rimmer.

This is awful for the little girl ( and her mum ).

I hope that the police get hold of this cretin soon. This kind of event "makes my blood boil". :realangry:

So can we have some follow up what is coming for sh*t house guy for what he has inflicted on the three year old kid please?

I wish I could meet the <deleted> to give him -it) some parental guidance lessons.

What a complete animal.

Khun Wirasak aged 24, supposed to be living in or near Sri Racha, drug addict..........enough info?

Go for it.

What a complete animal.

Khun Wirasak aged 24, supposed to be living in or near Sri Racha, drug addict..........enough info?

Go for it.

Smart a** aren't you. Any input on the subject?

Singapore to Pattaya to look for the w**ker? No thanks. I'll leave it up to you.

Edited by soihok