Bkk Gay Bars Info Needed

bkk1970

Hi all,

I'm newby on here,hopefully my query is not off-topic and will be accepted by moderator.

I'm a muscle worship and wonder where I can find bars for that purpose a part from Tarwan in Bkk?(Does Topman bar do muscled dancers?)

Any help would be highly appreciated.Thanks.

Tawan bar is a muscle pose and sex show bar, the guys don't dance in the "GG boy" sense. Some of the guys in the usual GG bars are muscular but not of the Tawan Bar bodybuilder mode.

Other than their shows, most "GG boys" really don't dance up there.

You might try to get connected to the true competitive body-builder scene in BKK and see where they go for "relaxation".

Edited by ChrisP

If your muscle worship doesn't absolutely have to take place in a bar, you might try the outdoor gyms in Lumpini Park on any day of the week (but especially weekend afternoons). Plenty of muscle there to worship; I think the use fee for the gym equipment is something like 20 or 50B, and there are also pay-showers in the park.

"Steven"

http://www.pattayagay.com/silom-suriwong_map.jpg

The best and most up to date map available.

Tawan is the only go-go bar solely for bodybuilders (in the world?) Other bars have a wide selection of types and I would recommend:

Future Boys - a large number of guys here, over 130 sometimes and some muscle and athletic types. Exciting show

Dream Boys - again a wide selection with some big and toned guys

Boys Bangkok - similar to above but not too many - don't ignore the doormen

Jupiter 2000 - elegant modern decor and a unique dance/tittilating show. Often some bigger guys.

Blue Star - a quieter bar but with some very well toned guys and a couple of musclemen.

These are personal favourites but you may well find a dream in Fresh Boys, Fresh Beach Boys or Twighlight.

Chunky musclemen money guys sometimes cruise on Suriwong around Soi Twiight and on Rama 4 by the Pan Pacific.