Osama Bin Laden dead - USA has his body

george

It's very strange that they did this, which makes you think that there is an ulterior motive. More than scary Rob. I understand why many people do not believe that he is dead and is probably enjoying a day at the water park as we speak.

It's not strange at all. Given how obsessively concerned BHO is with offending the Muslim community, he order that that lowlife piece of excrement have a formal Muslim service prior to disposing of its body. It's not strange, but it's certainly sick.

It's not sick it's stupid. You have the only guy in the world in your hands that can unlock the Al Quieda network, so you shoot him in the head and dispose of the body at the blink of an eye. Talk about amazing Thailand the US takes first prize on this one.

They ripped out of the residence everything that they could get their hands on as far as electronic equipment, computers, etc. If you're talking about capturing BL alive for the purpose of getting information from him, you must be kidding. He wouldn't be volunteering any information, so how would the U.S. convince him to cooperate? Waterboarding? And could you imagine the Muslim extremists' reaction to the U.S. interrogation techniques used against their God? It's probably better that he is dead. But, to have some sort of formal disposal of his body to assuage Muslim sensitivities is truly sick.

In my opinion it has all happened to quickly and smacks of a cover up. We will have to agree to disagree.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when Logic classes were offered in high schools in the States. Until the 70's. Then they disappeared.

I always wondered why this was.

I have my own conspiracy oriented thoughts that have no basis in fact, but some of the results of teaching the "new math" that leave out logic and proofs from the curriculum are clearly seen in this thread and countless other threads scattered about the Internet. The ultimate result is of course twitter and the retrogression towards a visual world and away from the world of books and reason.

Edited by Johpa

"Impossible," says Zubair Gul, who lives a few hundred meters from the house where a US Navy Seals team killed bin Laden. Gul finds it hard to believe that the terrorist leader was killed here. "Abbottabad is in a valley, and you immediately hear every helicopter that flies by. Who can possibly believe that bin Laden was sitting in his house and had no idea that the helicopters were coming?"
Nazar Abbasi, a pharmacist in Abbottabad, says that he was pleased about the news that bin Laden was dead. But then he was surprised that no photos of the body were released as evidence, and that fake photos were circulating instead. "And when I heard that the Americans had thrown the body in the sea, I knew that all of this was just a big show."
Given that the ultimate evidence of the death of the al-Qaida leader has not been provided, and that Washington has already had to correct its initial statements on the question of whether bin Laden was armed, speculation is now running rampant. And the conspiracy theorists are loving it.
particular: bin Laden's burial. The body should not have been washed, as indicated in the US government statement, because this would be inappropriate for a "martyr," they argue. Meanwhile, other Islamist and deeply religious groups are also criticizing the burial at sea. According to the Egyptian newspaper Al-Masry Al-Youm, none other than Grand Imam Ahmad Tayyeb of the renowned Al-Azhar University in Cairo has criticized this practice as un-Islamic. But this criticism has not found wider resonance yet.
http://www.spiegel.d...,760742,00.html

SHow me any evidence to the contrary and maybe I will question more the official version of what happened. Oh, I might tend to agree that this could have been a kill mission, not a capture. But the base facts that Osama was there and killed is by far the most reasonable conclusion of what happened. Someone went there and had a firefight, that is pretty evident. People were killed. That is pretty evident. The US government says they got bin Laden. Leaders in the government have seen the photos. Bin Laden's daughter said she watched her father get killed. His wife identified the body as his. People saw the body being loaded on a helo.

No one has come forward with any evidence that bin Laden is alive. No one has said that what the US government has reported is false. Pakastani government leaders have agreed that bin Laden is dead.

So until there is any evidence to the contrary, choosing to believe the most logical version of what happened does not make a person a naive lackey of the government.

This whole Bin Laden event/fairy tale/diversion is working out very nicely

Because while the air waves are filled with it they quietly speak of raising the US debt by

another 2 TRILLION dollars in approximately 10 days from now

That will put the USA into the unheard of range of 16+ TRILLION dollars of debt

Treasury suggests $2 trillion U.S. debt cap raise

get some real data here http://www.usdebtclock.org/

14,300,000,000,000.00 is the limit and which was manipulated recently again. Buying time and to create some extraordinary circumstances for emergency laws may be on the agenda.

SHow me any evidence to the contrary and maybe I will question more the official version of what happened. Oh, I might tend to agree that this could have been a kill mission, not a capture. But the base facts that Osama was there and killed is by far the most reasonable conclusion of what happened. Someone went there and had a firefight, that is pretty evident. People were killed. That is pretty evident. The US government says they got bin Laden. Leaders in the government have seen the photos. Bin Laden's daughter said she watched her father get killed. His wife identified the body as his. People saw the body being loaded on a helo.

No one has come forward with any evidence that bin Laden is alive. No one has said that what the US government has reported is false. Pakastani government leaders have agreed that bin Laden is dead.

So until there is any evidence to the contrary, choosing to believe the most logical version of what happened does not make a person a naive lackey of the government.

After all, if you know the corruption in that region you will understand that people are often bought to suit the story of the paymaster. It hasn't happened yet, or not fully happened yet.

OK, the govt has seen photos, what photos?

It was never confirmed as Bin Ladens daughter, it is clearly with the mark supposedly

Yes, Pakistani govt leaders have agreed that Bin Laden is dead. It's not even a lie. He's dead since over nine years.

image-211007-galleryV9-yuuq.jpg

These are the supposedly destroyed remains of the copter, supposedly silent and not detectable by radar.

Edited by elcent
Do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes, added emoticons, or altered wording.

So if the Bin laden family and the Pakistani Goverment say so it must be true. I am just so angry with myself for wasting so much time on this when the answer was there all the time.

]Osama bin Laden's death marks[/b]

By Deutsche Presse Agentur

Jakarta - The secretary general of the Association of South-East Asian Nations (Asean) said Thursday that the killing of al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden by US forces marked "the end of a chapter."

"It's just the end of a chapter of this long struggle that may bring some calm to the situation," Surin said on the sidelines of an Asean-EU business summit in Jakarta.Surin Pitsuwan warned countries to remain "extremely vigilant" in the face of the terrorism threat.

Surin said an Asean convention against international terrorism would come into force by the end of May.

"You would see we've handled the situation of terrorism and extremism quite well," Surin said, referring to Asean. "We're looking into the root cause of the problem, rather than the symptoms."

Bin Laden was killed Monday in a Pakistani suburb by a task force of US Navy SEALs.

Surin declined to comment when asked the US action was excessive.

"We have to hold our judgement until we have all information in our hands," he said.

Indonesia and the Philippines, two Asean members, have been hit by bombings blamed on Islamist militants linked to or inspired by bin Laden's al-Qaeda.

The Islamic Defenders' Front, a small group of hardline Muslims in Indonesia, has declared bin Laden a "martyr" and on Wednesday held a prayer gathering to remember him.

They called for the destruction of the United States and warned that divine retribution was in store for the US.

- The NATION

nice settings "countries must be extremely vigilant" lol

I repeat it again. Obama just killed two dead horses. Osama and America - conducted by "the SEC(re)T"

Edited by elcent

The fact that the story keeps changing is a problem for me. Please consider this news from the BBC today:

A senior US defence official says only one of the five people killed in the raid on the compound was armed and ever fired a shot, AP news agency reports. The official says that person was killed in the early minutes of the attack - an account that differs from original reports of a prolonged firefight and stiff resistance.

You are right that we've been told "Bin Laden's daughter said she watched her father get killed." by the Pakistani ISI. However, this is the same ISI that claims it raided the house in 2003. Only problem is that the house wasn't constructed until 2005 according to CBS :

The claim that ISI agents raided the compound in 2003 are also dubious, since U.S. intelligence indicates it was only built in 2005. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503543_162-20059361-503543.html#

The official line is full of holes, no wonder there is so much debate all over the internet.

These are the supposedly destroyed remains of the copter, supposedly silent and not detectable by radar.

From this and the other photos I've seen, it either seems to be a very small helicopter or 80% of it vapourised when it was destroyed

I'm truly shocked, people are actually debating the kill? The kill that never happened? Really? I thought everyone knew this shit was bogus.... He's been dead for 10 years.

BangkokRick are you joking? Because you say some funny things dude. Watch these videos please. http://www.prisonplanet.com/top-us-government-insider-bin-laden-died-in-2001-911-a-false-flag.html

nice settings "countries must be extremely vigilant" lol

I repeat it again. Obama just killed two dead horses. Osama and America - conducted by "the SEC(re)T"

For America help is on the way ;)

"Using History to Mold Ideas on the Right

ALEDO, Tex. — In an unmarked office building in this ranching town, among thousands of Revolution-era documents and two muskets with bayonets, David Barton might seem like a quirky history buff. But the true ambition of this slender man in cowboy boots is to use America’s past to remake its future, and he has the ear of several would-be presidents."

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/05/us/politics/05barton.html?_r=1&nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha2

I'm truly shocked, people are actually debating the kill? The kill that never happened? Really? I thought everyone knew this shit was bogus.... He's been dead for 10 years.

BangkokRick are you joking? Because you say some funny things dude. Watch these videos please. http://www.prisonplanet.com/top-us-government-insider-bin-laden-died-in-2001-911-a-false-flag.html

Got any proof about that 10 year thing? I mean other than something from outer space.

From this and the other photos I've seen, it either seems to be a very small helicopter or 80% of it vapourised when it was destroyed

Ivan, that's the tail rotor assembly only. The majority of the helicopter was allegedly destroyed by the alleged Seals after it allegedly crashed while landing at the alleged compound.

BangkokRick are you joking? Because you say some funny things dude. Watch these videos please. http://www.prisonpla...false-flag.html

Got any proof about that 10 year thing? I mean other than something from outer space.

we're waiting for a proof from the game in Pakistan. Got any?

Ivan, that's the tail rotor assembly only. The majority of the helicopter was allegedly destroyed by the alleged Seals after it allegedly crashed while landing at the alleged compound.

here's the other part

image-211005-galleryV9-ftof.jpg

US President Barack Obama has arrived in New York where he will visit the site of the 9/11 attacks, Ground Zero, four days after US forces killed al-Qaeda head Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan.

Bin Laden was believed to be the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks in 2001 and many others.

Mr Obama will lay a wreath in memory of the victims and speak to relatives.

The visit comes a day after the US leader said graphic photographs of Bin Laden's body would not be made public. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13295132

At the scene

Haroon RashidBBC News, RawalpindiA senior Pakistani military official said they detained Bin Laden's three wives: one is Yemeni but they did not identify the other two. They also recovered 13 children from the compound - two girls and 11 boys - but they have not yet been able to establish how many are Bin Laden's children.

So they detained them. Sorry no confirmation of whatever sort will be given ... you can bet on it ... for obvious reasons

Edited by elcent

BangkokRick are you joking? Because you say some funny things dude. Watch these videos please. http://www.prisonpla...false-flag.html

I guess they could not find his body 10 years ago too Dude.

The American govt attitude is a big disgrace for the relatives of the victims on 9/11 and all the others, something that can't be excused by any means. Shame, shame, shame ...

Designed for them by the SECreTs

:lol:

Don't worry, some still don't believe a man walked on the moon. Another conspiracy theory...along with Bush was responsible for the WTC disaster!

Don't worry, some still don't believe a man walked on the moon. Another conspiracy theory...along with Bush was responsible for the WTC disaster!

what was the man on the moon for?

was he looking for flowers there?

joke aside, have you ever researched about it? I mean there are pilot forums created by pilots and engineers, there are discussion from architects created by architects, there are hard evidences that alleged terrorist in the planes were interviewed by media, weeks and months after their suicide attack. They even found an undamaged passport from one of the alleged terrorist on the site. Strange, isn't it? Maybe that person has thrown out the passport before the impact?

It's a long long list. I admit not easy to filter things out but at the end it was a creation by whom? Do yourself a favor and look a bit closer. It doesn't make sense to assume your own understandings by yourself. After all there are hard facts that can't be disputed.

the answer: The SECreTs

Edited by elcent

Did you 2 even bother to click the link..........? Seriously, just do a little research <deleted>.

Did you 2 even bother to click the link..........? Seriously, just do a little research <deleted>.

Back in 2007 Mansour Dadullah, Taliban's military commander in Afghanistan, said OBL still to be alive. Now who would you trust more, the USA government or the Taliban ? Oh, never mind, stupid question :rolleyes:

So if the Bin laden family and the Pakistani Goverment say so it must be true. I am just so angry with myself for wasting so much time on this when the answer was there all the time.

I would suggest that you try to use logic, but I think I would be wasting my breath.

Why would bin Laden's family, or Al Qeda, for that matter, let this all go down if it weren't true? What possible reason could they have to cooperate with a US-run con?

And why would the Pakastani government stand by and be made to look like fools when they could turn the tables on the US? OK, maybe they COULD be being blackmailed in order to keep the gravy train flowing. But that argument doesn't hold water for bin Laden's family and Al Qeda.

So far, all evidence points to bin Laden being killed. Show any evidence, anything, and not just fanciful wishes, and then we have something to discuss. Until that point, I might as well be reading a Balducci or Clancy book. They make a rather good living with these stories, at least.

... the base facts that Osama was there and killed is by far the most reasonable conclusion of what happened. Someone went there and had a firefight, that is pretty evident. People were killed. That is pretty evident. The US government says they got bin Laden. Leaders in the government have seen the photos. Bin Laden's daughter said she watched her father get killed. His wife identified the body as his. People saw the body being loaded on a helo.

Yes, it does.

Absolutely depressing to read your comments, and worse to realize that you fall in the majority.

All of your "evidence" upon which you lean, that you quote above, is only from newspapers. In a court during criminal proceedings the judge would not allow it to be mentioned, under threat of contempt, let alone entered.

It is not evidence. PERIOD.

You choose to believe second, third and fourth hand stories because that is as far as your intellect will allow you to go. It is also as far as your comfort zone will allow you to go.

You are not interested in the truth because it requires sacrifice and hard work.

I read online that Obama laid a wreath at Ground Zero today. I read online that Cam Newton was drafted by Carolina in the NFL draft. I read that the temperature in Dusseldorf was 66 F today. Is any of that "evidence?" Yet do I have any reason to disbelieve any of that. And if I do believe that, does that mean I have an inferior intellect?

Given nothing to the contrary, I accept those as facts. But if you told me you were in Dusseldorf today, and it was only 50 F, then I would have to take what you said into account and do more investigation.

You are throwing what is "evidence" in a court of law, but your analogy is faulty. If I am on the jury and a witness says he heard someone admit to a robbery, well, that is not firsthand, but it is admissible. And if you are the defense lawyer, and all you have to say is "I believe my client didn't do it," well, given no other evidence, I will probably vote for guilty.

And in this case, since I do not have access to the SEALs who conducted the operation, well, I have to rely on second, third, or fourth hand stories. But you are asking me to believe no hand stories, in other words, fantasy which you have come up with while sitting at your computer. And you accuse me of limited intellect?

There is something called Occam's Razor. More people should take that to heart.

I wasn't there. I didn't pull the trigger. So I don't know for a 100% certainty what happened. But until you or anyone else gives evidence, any evidence, then why should I immediately assume that what the evidence so far presented supports is all some sort of collosal scam?

As far as my comfort level, well, I am glad you know me so well. I happen to be a huge fan of authors as I mentioned above, and I would actually really love to find out that there is more to this than meets the eye. I get a kick out of this kind of thing, and I read avidly real historical cases of subterfuge. But just because I like it does not mean that I will jump into the conspiracy pool willy nilly without any evidence, heck, any indication that we are being scammed on this.

So take the flames personal, if you wish and criticize my intellect. But all you are ding is shouting "No, no no!" without anything to back it up.

get some real data here http://www.usdebtclock.org/

14,300,000,000,000.00 is the limit and which was manipulated recently again. Buying time and to create some extraordinary circumstances for emergency laws may be on the agenda.

Yes Elecent that is the debt ceiling they wish to raise to over 16 trillion by asking for the additional 2 TRILLION

hard to imagine...yet it is happening as we all watch the side show/ distraction

Amazing

Edited by flying