Major Tourist Spots On Alert

Felix Lynn

On the next Thailand Today,

A terror alert comes to Thailand in the wake of the Bali bombings.

Why raising slaughterhouse standards in Thailand is bad for expats and travelers.

America imports fat-food chains to Thailand and then follows up with fitness solutions.

All that and your email and calls, on the next Thailand Today each weekday, every three hours, starting at noon, only on http://www.radiobangkok.net

i was running on a tread mill today and this girl yells "run forest run"I was out there.No man "he's really out there".(hello,apocolypse now)stay with me people,anywho,fat americans don't go to gyms.the go to wallmart to buy white bread and beef.Did you know why Asian women don't get osteporosis like Americans?Because Americans are brainwashed to thinking they need(leaching calcium)is good for them.Oprah got sued by the meat industry because she said she was'nt eating meat anymore,thats how dr. phil,who defended her,met her and got his start.Do you all know these people?

i was running on a tread mill today and this girl yells "run forest run"I was out there.No man "he's really out there".(hello,apocolypse now)stay with me people,anywho,fat americans don't go to gyms.the go to wallmart to buy white bread and beef.Did you know why Asian women don't get osteporosis like Americans?Because Americans are brainwashed to thinking they need(leaching calcium)is good for them.Oprah got sued by the meat industry because she said she was'nt eating meat anymore,thats how dr. phil,who defended her,met her and got his start.Do you all know these people?

I shouldnt know this but I do thanks to Wikpedia and my addiction to the site, Dr Phil didn't defend Oprah but he analysed the jury in the 'meat' court case which she won. :o

SORRY..............Felix, did you say (in your latest program)  that 1700 lost foreigners will be commemorated in the tsunami memorial event? Is this a fraction of those lost? Who are you referring to?

I can't really remember what I said... :o

but you can hear the replay at 10am...actually, the newspaper story said 1700 of those killed by the tsunami were foreigners.

SORRY..............Felix, did you say (in your latest program)  that 1700 lost foreigners will be commemorated in the tsunami memorial event? Is this a fraction of those lost? Who are you referring to?

I can't really remember what I said... :o

but you can hear the replay at 10am...actually, the newspaper story said 1700 of those killed by the tsunami were foreigners.

in the interest of accuracy...The Nation October 4...

"The government will invite one relative of each of the 2,400 people who died in the tsunami, 1,700 of whom were foreigners, and 11,000 people who were injured in the disaster. He said the government would sponsor the airfares of everyone and pay for their accommodation from December 25 to 26."