Raw Eggs In Thailand

mussen

I worked in UK agriculture sector for 30 years and there is no chance i would eat one. If you immune system is stong you may get away with it but its a risk i would not take, FDA and UK advise against it as its a Salmonella risk.

But as Phil says everybody has to die of some thing, but it was drilled into us its a big no no, if people handling the egg have Salmonella or the chicken has it, it can get passed on.

http://www.safeeggs.com/eggs/salmonella-eggs

• 2 weeks later...

theseahorse is right here; why would you think a brand like CP is safe? Mass production is largely the cause of salmonella. Nice packaging doesn't mean anything. Having said that, the S-Pure brand is the only major brand that makes quality eggs here. They would be considered mass produced but they are the only eggs I've tasted here that are better than mediocre. The risk for salmonella still exists regardless but CP is crap for quality and that would worry me if I were making mayo or even eating sunny side up eggs which I love.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with Bosko ,how could CP have quality..there sure have quantity but what quality..there last sales pitch is omega3 eggs.....there should be ok for people with high cholesterol HorseS.

Comes from the US where the egg producers had low sales after the eggs where blamed to be a cause,witch there are .....i only eat my own eggs