Mini Maglite Bulbs

sbk

I bought a mini maglite in the US and didn't buy any replacement bulbs (didn't think the bulb would blow out so quickly :o ). Are they available in Thailand or should I order from the US?

If you bought the MagLite in the States it is possible they provided a spare lamp. Open the bottom of the flashlight and look beneath the spring. There may be a small red plastic sleeve there and inside a lamp.

Good luck

Edited by Sojourner

If you bought the MagLite in the States it is possible they provided a spare lamp.  Open the bottom of the flashlight and look beneath the spring.  There may be a small red plastic sleeve there and inside a lamp.

Good luck

:o Aren't you terrific! Thanks, never even thought of it, sure enough, there it is!

Ah, the wonders of Thaivisa :D

If you bought the MagLite in the States it is possible they provided a spare lamp.  Open the bottom of the flashlight and look beneath the spring.  There may be a small red plastic sleeve there and inside a lamp.

Good luck

:D Aren't you terrific! Thanks, never even thought of it, sure enough, there it is!

Its there for sure if you havent thought about it :o

I know that on the 2nd floor (same level if you come from National Stadium BTS???) of MBK has mini maglite bulbs, cant remember how much though. Small shop just as you exit Tokyu heading into the main complex.

Good luck

:D Aren't you terrific! Thanks, never even thought of it, sure enough, there it is!

I had the same problem with my maglite that i bought in NZ. It ######ed up and stopped working. Guess i should look also. Now where is my maglite? :o

Pro-cam fis shops in Emrpoium and Siam Discovery sell bulbs for mag lite. I saw it yesterday but what size mag lite it is for I didn't ask. Pro-Cam fis in Emporium is on the same floor as the CD Warehouse and Kinokuniya Bookstore, close to Asia Books.