Tourist Visa "Expired"

My friend is having a "double-entry" Tourist Visa issued from the Thai Embassy in Oslo. 31. January 2011

On the Visa itself its says "Enter before 30th of April"

He arrived in Bangkok by air 7. February.

On the 8th of April, he went to the immigration in BKK, and got a 30 days extension.

Today he went Cambodia to utilize his 2nd entry. He was only given a 15 days visa exemption, as they said "his Visa is expired"

My friend is now wondering what to do, as he didn't plan to leave Thailand just yet. Can he change the stamp at immigration? Can he apply for extension? Or should he just go to eg Singapore and apply for a new tourist Visa?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

His visa expired so he only received a visa exempt entry - he can try to obtain a tourist visa for a new 60 day entry - perhaps from Cambodia? I would not go to Singapore for the visa myself as they can be quite strict.

His visa expired so he only received a visa exempt entry - he can try to obtain a tourist visa for a new 60 day entry - perhaps from Cambodia? I would not go to Singapore for the visa myself as they can be quite strict.

Ok. Thanks. No chance getting an extension from immigration?

He does not have a tourist visa stay to extend. The only extension of a visa exempt entry would be 7 days to get out of town and could require a ticket show as well as payment of the normal 1,900 baht.