Airasia

POMCHOB

If worse comes to worse and your CC sides with AA you can pay 1k to change the date. Thier web site is wrought with problems. Ubfortunatly that is where thier best fares reside. as a recourse you can pay a slight surcharge of a couple hundred baht and go throug an independant travel agent that books AA's internet fares.. They will also accept foreign CC's that AA does not.

I only have a foreign credit card and always use it to book with Air Asia, never had a problem in 3+ years.

Where is the flgith from/to, you could sell the ticket and change the name on the booking

Fat chance. As most airlines will not allow this type of exchanging of tickets and names.

Where is the flgith from/to, you could sell the ticket and change the name on the booking

Fat chance. As most airlines will not allow this type of exchanging of tickets and names.

As I recall, this was fairly straightforward with Jet Star; I had bought a ticket with the incorrect name, and was able to fairly easily get the name changed.

And surprisingly, without even the slightest query being raised...

However, it probably also varies with class of ticket; for the cheaper tickets ("Non-Endorsable" I think is the turn of phrase used) this is not possible. My Jet Star ticket was a full price 'flexible' ticket

SC

This has come up before and the answer was that Air Asia do allow change of name.