Please Please Stop It!

Willeyeam

Please please can someone with some common sense just pull the plug once and for all on "Thai Musings"

It is in general inane drivel, patronising and totally uninteresting.

A lot of the drivel spouted, especially about Thai wives or girlfriends would be blocked if it was a regular post.

Come on TV, we don't need this crap!

Quote "What was interesting with what my friend told me was that he had experience in relationships with Thai woman that had left a bad taste in his mouth"

Do we really need to be warned about making sure they shower first?

If you cannot kill this drivel, how about getting rid of the inane "info links"?

"Broken", "The Way", "My Family" "Love Life"....have you ever clicked on this rubbish to see exactly what it brings up....it is worse than an Enid Blighton book!

Edited by Willeyeam

I must getting old.

Can someone please direct me to Thai Musings? I've never heard of it.

Maybe it is banned to over 60's :huh:

It is the garbage on the menu bar next to the forums title on Thai visa...don't tell me you missed this RUBBISH!

Look one to the right of "NEWS"

What a load of prattle.

anyway, it is a personal opinion, but I don't think it fits in with this forum, it is just as if the drivel writer is getting a hand up or backhander for filling space from some "Friend" at TV, it isn't needed, the forum takes care of itself and has done for years, there really is no need for some third rate "philosophical" tripe. We can get enough make belive by just watching the Thai TV.

Mobi.. ..... ehm..... your avatar..... I'm falling in love

I saw it first!!!

Errr....a bottle of Sangsom....mmmmmmmmmmmm maybe I need to have a reconsider! My mother in law looks great after a bottle of that!

Edited by Willeyeam

You've been, you've seen, you didn't like, so don't go again.

There are places on Thaivisa I don't go because I find them distasteful, I don't however insist that they are removed simply because I don't approve.

You are of course entitled to your opinion, and now we have it.

There are places on Thaivisa I don't go because I find them distasteful, I don't however insist that they are removed simply because I don't approve.

Fair comment!

As it is, some are so easily offended or threatened by stimulation that they can avoid. As you stated before....if you don't care for such items, don't go there.

As it is, some are so easily offended or threatened by stimulation that they can avoid. As you stated before....if you don't care for such items, don't go there.

Must agree, same with my posts eh. :lol:

Simple solution. Don't click on the link :)

That's like saying if you don't like Thailand,don't come here or stay here.

I agree with the OP, then again, I don't respond that much because I have a life and am not always on a PC.

You guys, knock yourselves out, go ed. :)

No worries Ig!

I thought he did give his opinion.

The strange thing is, The Thai Musings rubbish is right next to the NEWS banner, it is posted out everyday in the TV update, and yet people here still know nothing about it!

If you read it it is just sanctimonious tripe, something that you could write at home from a computer in Greenland.

My gripe was that was it really necessary to post it where it was posted? It could have had its own thread within some forum sub topic, not as a banner!

But it seems no one really looks at it anyway...so I'll shut my mouth!

Edited by Willeyeam

Heather, you still look lovely, has your leg grown back? See Paul is onto number three honey!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13317080

I know it isn't exactly Thailand related, but the Thai girls couldn't find an easier pushover than this moron! Once bitten thrice STUPID!

Imagine Paul in Phuket or Pattaya and some bird (ha ha) approaches with a parrot on her shoulder..."shiver me timbers!"

Edited by Willeyeam

The strange thing is, The Thai Musings rubbish is right next to the NEWS banner, it is posted out everyday in the TV update, and yet people here still know nothing about it!

If you read it it is just sanctimonious tripe, something that you could write at home from a computer in Greenland.

My gripe was that was it really necessary to post it where it was posted? It could have had its own thread within some forum sub topic, not as a banner!

You must remember some like reading tripe, same as watching UK soaps, seems Tv is keeping everyone happy so ''read'' what's on offer here and do your own thing eh. :)

You must remember some like reading tripe, same as watching UK soaps, seems Tv is keeping everyone happy so ''read'' what's on offer here and do your own thing eh. :)

I cannot live without "Dok Som See Tong" much more realistic than Panorama or News At Ten!

Heather, you still look lovely, has your leg grown back? See Paul is onto number three honey!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13317080

I know it isn't exactly Thailand related, but the Thai girls couldn't find an easier pushover than this moron! Once bitten thrice STUPID!

Imagine Paul in Phuket or Pattaya and some bird (ha ha) approaches with a parrot on her shoulder..."shiver me timbers!"

I dunno, they found you didn't they ? :)

Edited by MrsMills

Mobi.. ..... ehm..... your avatar..... I'm falling in love

Well she's certainly better looking than yours.....

There's loads more where that came from if you check out Mobi's blog musings....

I had to laugh tonight, shame on me, but tomorrow is my sons 10th birthday.

My wife fell asleep and he has pasted a card to her back saying " Fat TWAX" she has no idea she is fast asleep, it is obviously things he gets from the movies!

Then he tells me she looks like Mammy Trejo.....what have I married!

Simple solution. Don't click on the link :)

Sorry, but I though opinions were welcomed, a lot of the opinions and subjects here (Bar Girls etc. ) are prohibited on the TV forum?

Not if you are a sponsor. :rolleyes: