Please Please Stop It!

Willeyeam

Willeyeam

I read your post and thought you were really being very clever in how you slipped in that (somewhat) subtle pun. But your subsequent posts do not support that. Was I completely wrong?

Willeyeam

I read your post and thought you were really being very clever in how you slipped in that (somewhat) subtle pun. But your subsequent posts do not support that. Was I completely wrong?

Don't you realise Willeyeam is the guy who writes Thai Musings? The best way to promote something is to criticise it. Then everybody will read it to see what it's like.

Willeyeam

Don't you realise Willeyeam is the guy who writes Thai Musings? The best way to promote something is to criticise it. Then everybody will read it to see what it's like.

Tried and true. Repeated attention is primal marketing......it works every time.;)

I apologize, i'm just trying to have fun without hurting or attacking anyone.

a grievous crime, it would seem.

Hurting and attacking is common place. Grow a skin and you'll be fine.

You are of course entitled to your opinion, and now we have it.

I thought he did give his opinion.

If I'd wanted his opinion, I'd have given it to him.

Personally, I think the OP is starting with an easy target, before going on to smokers, go go bars, violence on television, left handers and catholics.

I personally detest popery, but in the interests of maintaining my freedom to frequent go go bars, I am willing to let the antichrist continue as pontiff, and Thai Musings to carry on. Personally, I'll not click on the link, or go to the Chapel, and I thus avoid being offended.

SC

EDIT: SOme of the above may be exaggerated in the interests of debate, so please do not feel offended if you are a Jean-Claude Van Dam fan...

If I'd wanted his opinion, I'd have given it to him.

Personally, I think the OP is starting with an easy target, before going on to smokers, go go bars, violence on television, left handers and catholics.

I personally detest popery, but in the interests of maintaining my freedom to frequent go go bars, I am willing to let the antichrist continue as pontiff, and Thai Musings to carry on. Personally, I'll not click on the link, or go to the Chapel, and I thus avoid being offended.

SC

EDIT: SOme of the above may be exaggerated in the interests of debate, so please do not feel offended if you are a Jean-Claude Van Dam fan...

His films suck. I prefer Jet Li any day.

I personally detest popery,

I always thought that it had quite a nice smell.

The Anglican High Church favours incense as well. I tried that once, but it was all a bit awkward (The High Church, not incense)

SC

The Anglican High Church favours incense as well. I tried that once, but it was all a bit awkward (The High Church, not incense)

SC

It does not smell nice. It is cloying as in the incense used at high mass. Both want to make you escape the room.

I bet more people have clicked that button since your post than have ever previously clicked.

You sure you don't work for Thai Musing?

Promotional plant. All's fair in marketing.....

You've been, you've seen, you didn't like, so don't go again.

There are places on Thaivisa I don't go because I find them distasteful, I don't however insist that they are removed simply because I don't approve.

As it is, some are so easily offended or threatened by stimulation that they can avoid. As you stated before....if you don't care for such items, don't go there.

Absolutely correct, OP needs to chill.

SC

It does not smell nice. It is cloying as in the incense used at high mass. Both want to make you escape the room.

Please LR.... it was a play on words, popery - potpourri (it sounds the same when using a French accent) the only problem I have with incense is when the bloke in the pointy hat swings it recklessly in my direction (hasn't happened for decades as I don't visit his house now)

Simple solution. Don't click on the link :)

That's like saying if you don't like Thailand,don't come here or stay here.

No.

That's like saying that even if you might not agree with another person point of view, you still have to give freedom of expression.

Many times i find myself in open contrast with other posters opinions, i am glad they can openly express their ideas even if they are complitely against my views, on this way you can understand why a person is acting in a particular way rather than another, we might even learn something we previously couldn't even think of, i will leave it here now, but there is so much to talk about freedom of speech.

Yes he did, he basically asked to not let people having a different view from him, express their opinions :lol: what if someone actually agreed to go on with the censorship and then the censored ones succesfully manage to censor whom was originally asking for some censorship? the place will get very quiet in no times i guess :D ...so i am now waiting for those ones telling us how that "quietness" can improve our health and help us to find an inner peace, etc..

Mobi.. ..... ehm..... your avatar..... I'm falling in love

Well she's certainly better looking than yours.....

There's loads more where that came from if you check out Mobi's blog musings....

yes, your own personal litany of blackouts is riveting.

I must getting old.

Can someone please direct me to Thai Musings? I've never heard of it.

Maybe it is banned to over 60's :huh:

+1 now I need to find it. :bah:

jb1

from the subject matter and writing i think quite the opposite is true. it is typifies retiree codswallop.

Imagine all of IanForbes posts collected in one place