Is There A Collector Bus Or Tavi From Kamala Beach To Town Or Airport?

Sandman77

Hello!

currencly i stay on the kamala beach weater change a lot 3 weeks ago no wind good for swimming now to heavy wind,i need help to find a good taxi price,i recogneized most of the taxi driver on the airport cheating and charrge between 600 and 1000 thb,to kamsla,only the last taxi stand when you come out to the airport on the left have normal prices of 400 thb!

when i go back to town or city the want always 600 thb,now i looking for a cheaper way because i stay long time here !

where i can find a collector bus taxi with lower group price ?

is this not avalible`?

what should be the normal low season price now for bungalow with aircon`?

what is the cheapest on camala currencly i pay 900 thb another wants 1600,and since the low season come,the fish not fresh,yesterday i ordered a steamed seabass and was hard like stone,the food in chiang may anusarn market,was much better comparing to the price and quality then in phuket,but i miss the ocean so iam now here,thanks for your help!

Edited by soundman
Reset font size.

Its low season and us locals love it>>>>>>>

Why would u order fish when the sea is rough? U have to know its not fresh if the boats cant go out

bus only goes to Phuket town,

taxi from airport is ONLY 600 baht for inside and u can get it for 400 baht outside.

taxi kamal to Airport is 500 baht.