Need A Surveyor In Khon Kaen

Gladiator

We have a big problem with a wall that we built around our land close to Khon Kaen.

Although the builders did put in what we though was adequate foundations - somehow the recent rain has go under the foundations and caused subsidence.

Now what was a straight wall has ended up very crooked.

Really need some good advice from a surveyor if there is anything that we can do to to remedy

or just knock down and start again.

If you have a contact can you p-lease PM me with details?

Many thanks

Gladiator

I wish I could be of assistance, but I can't. It might be helpful to you and it certainly would be for me if someone knowledgeable could suggest what is necessary to build a wall so it remains standing for years.

K.

I wish I could be of assistance, but I can't. It might be helpful to you and it certainly would be for me if someone knowledgeable could suggest what is necessary to build a wall so it remains standing for years.

K.

A decent and knowledgeable contractor who will take the time to engage in a true and solid foundation.

We just finished a perimeter wall on our principle property. We knew who to hire, as it took about time and material to do it correctly. The land easement for the wall needs to be prepared correctly {taking weather and shifting into consideration}. A deep and solid foundation is eminent and shouldn't be taken for granted. Our walls will most definitely be around forever......

Empathy is extended to the OP. If the structural damage is extreme, it might be worth your while start again - but make perfectly sure the contractor is founded towards his principles and knowledge. Good luck....

Many thanks for your replies.

Today a team of builders from the company that built the wall came along to 'straighten' it and put in furthers supports . Plus we pay for the land next door to have some extra soil to 'raise' hir loand to suppoert from the other side.

I'll keep you advised of the progeress.

Thanks for taking the time to reply

Gladiator