Swimming Pool Survey

BIGJIMMY

I was quoted a price before on here to get my pool and eqiupment surveyed a while ago but have lost the details. I want to get a non Thai professional opinion on my swimming pool, everything from the ph levels, the state of the grouting etc, the pump and all the bits in between. We have a Thai guy who does a few pools on the estate and everyone is happy with him except us it seems, my grouting looks a bit ropey and if I rub my fingers on it, it appears to get cloudy and come away!!!!

We're in Pattaya.

Thanks

Jimmy

• 3 weeks later...

We've had a rather large salt water pool for about 5 years now. I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination but I can tell you the grout should not turn the water cloudy when you rub your finger on it and it should definitely not come out either. Maybe the person who did the work used the wrong grout or installed it incorrectly in an effort to save time & money. The best grout I've found here in Thailand is made by Diamond Stone Super Champ and its made specifically for swimming pools. It's more expensive than the normal grout but is by far the best I've seen. It's called Extra 3 Plus Tile Grout for Pool.

I'll try to answer your other questions if you can be a little more specific.

We highly recommend Siam Pools - they are based here in Chiang Mai and Hua Hin

Very professiona, efficientl, non-Thai owners. PM me if you want other info. They built our

pool from the bottom up and have stood by their construction, etc. 100% if we have any

problems. We went with a Magnapool and love it.

• 2 weeks later...

We highly recommend Siam Pools - they are based here in Chiang Mai and Hua Hin

Very professiona, efficientl, non-Thai owners. PM me if you want other info. They built our

pool from the bottom up and have stood by their construction, etc. 100% if we have any

problems. We went with a Magnapool and love it.

do you have the service contract with them? how often do they come and how long do they stay for?

rick