• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

2. 95

Form 7162 Anybody Received Theirs Yet for 2024?

3. 0

Has my sex tourist friend found a loop hole?

4. 2,667

ICE vs EV, the debate thread

5. 68

Thai Hostages Still Missing a Year After Hamas Attack

6. 563

White Culture

7. 0

Florida Law Enforcement trying to protect the innocent,ain’t easy!

8. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

9. 34

Tm47 online submission "rejected"

10. 19

Will White Women Shift Away from Republicans to Support Kamala Harris in 2024?

11. 17

Maximum Baht I can take out of Tland as cash

12. 17

Maximum Baht I can take out of Tland as cash

13. 125

Trump chickens out again.

14. 68

15. 68

Sales Going On Now?

Lost in LOS

Fly Now usually have quality sheets at better prices than other places, but they're still expensive mind.

And the place next to Carrefour (Homepro?) is gererally cheaper for the quality sheets than the one by Big C (Homeworks?)

Don't know about sales at the moment though.

The Laundry Express store on Pattaya Tai (South Pattaya Road) stocks hotel supplies, including quality sheets and towels. You can have any colour you like as long as it's white...but the quality is very good. There is also a small linen supply store just up from Carrefour on the opposite side of the road (opposite side) going towards Sukhumvit.

Edited by FarangBuddha

Fly Now usually have quality sheets at better prices than other places, but they're still expensive mind.

And the place next to Carrefour (Homepro?) is gererally cheaper for the quality sheets than the one by Big C (Homeworks?)

Don't know about sales at the moment though.

Thai Lady I know just mentioned fly now, said a sale going on now. where is it?

Went to FN, not much of a selection so still looking. Went to Index but I really want a top sheet as well as the fitted sheet [like in the west] and they had no matching top sheets. I want to get three sets also and they dont have much stock

I will check some of the other places but I might just order online from America, they have the sets with top sheets, better quality and about the same price if I can get them to deliver. Stupid me, I was in Americas 3 weeks ago and should have brought some back

thanks for all the help

will try Central, sounds like the best change to get decent ones with some stock

Edited by Lost in LOS

Went to FN, not much of a selection so still looking. Went to Index but I really want a top sheet as well as the fitted sheet [like in the west] and they had no matching top sheets. I want to get three sets also and they dont have much stock

I will check some of the other places but I might just order online from America, they have the sets with top sheets, better quality and about the same price if I can get them to deliver. Stupid me, I was in Americas 3 weeks ago and should have brought some back

thanks for all the help

will try Central, sounds like the best change to get decent ones with some stock

Home Pro and Central Beach are the best bets with wide selection in medium to high price range. Maybe ask the salesgirls if there are any upcoming sales.

Shipping from USA will be expensive as sheets are heavy; and also possible customs duties as well.

I went to central, they had some nice sheets with a bit of a sale. They only had one style that had matching top sheets so I passed. Thailand rarely has stock, even a big store like that....... I guess I try bangkok or have to pay the delivery charge, can believe I spaced out and didnt buy some when in the states

I went to central, they had some nice sheets with a bit of a sale. They only had one style that had matching top sheets so I passed. Thailand rarely has stock, even a big store like that....... I guess I try bangkok or have to pay the delivery charge, can believe I spaced out and didnt buy some when in the states

I now what you mean as i had the same problem finding anything worthwhile buying in Thailand.

I ended up asking some family members that were visiting to bring me some over from the UK.

They found some really good quality at half the price than in Thailand from TK Max. i did have to give them the mattress measurements though.

I do remember seeing a stall selling sets at the Thepprasit weekend market for 2500bt incl top sheet quilt covers.

Yes, top-sheets are usually sold separately in Thailand, but they usually have the same colours and patterns as the sets available.

They don't actually, unless you mean duvet covers.

The trick is to find topsheets you like an then try to find the rest that are the same colour.

I've had good success at Homepro and Fly Now previously but no success at Homeworks and Index today.

and they had no matching top sheets. I want to get three sets also and they dont have much stock

I've always wondered why most matching sets don't have top flat sheets, only quilt covers or matching quilts. In this hot climate why would you need a quilt rather than a flat sheet? To get flat sheets you need to spend a lot more and go for the imported sets.

and they had no matching top sheets. I want to get three sets also and they dont have much stock

I've always wondered why most matching sets don't have top flat sheets, only quilt covers or matching quilts. In this hot climate why would you need a quilt rather than a flat sheet? To get flat sheets you need to spend a lot more and go for the imported sets.

Same here...in this climate, who the h#ll needs a duvet! If I can't find a matching flat top-sheet for the set I'm buying, then I buy a white one.

Same here...in this climate, who the h#ll needs a duvet! If I can't find a matching flat top-sheet for the set I'm buying, then I buy a white one.

I find this really annoying. Even if you found something of a colour to match, it wouldn't be the same material.

They have a big collection at Homeworks - Imported sets with the flat sheets included as they should be - but they're not cheap. From memory about 4000 baht up but they do sometimes have sets on special, but only a limited selection of colours once they're on sale.

As you probably know, sheets ain't sheets, there's a huge variation of quality It's all in the thread count.

Edited by tropo

I think the theory is you use the airconditioning and keep warm with the duvet.

The annoying thing is flat sheets are twice the price of fitted sheets, which are just flat sheets with elasticated edges.

That bed shop on the left hand side of Pattaya klang on the little slip road that leads to Sukhumvit used to have a good selection of sheets / sets, i have not been in there for a while though so dont know how they compare now.

The annoying thing is flat sheets are twice the price of fitted sheets, which are just flat sheets with elasticated edges.

Seems like silly logic to me...run an expensive air-conditioner so that the room is so cold one has to buy an expensive duvet to keep warm...why not lower the air-con to begin with :lol:

Also, no mentioned yet but the large Index furniture store on Sukhumvit has a large bedding department.

I checked with some great sheet sets in america and asked about shipping this is an answer from one of them

Dear Customer,

"All of our shipping is handled by UPS and in general, we do not ship internationally due the high cost of shipping. While we have the ability to ship internationally, we have not found an affordable means to ship such small quantities. As I have researched prior shipments internationally, I know that the shipping cost can range close to $ 500 for a single box. Also, I can’t be sure about the customs charges or taxes that you will have to pay upon receipt of your item. If you would like me to look into an exact dollar amount for shipping, please supply me with your full address and the quantity of the item you wish to purchase"

I went to index and although they had some decent ones the really didnt have much in top sheets, keep trying to give me another color. I brought a white set with a top sheet that is very nice but I dont want white

Went the the outlet mall and they had some but I would like 2 - 3 sets for they can be rotated. they had some stuff that was decent but not in multible sets.

Oh how I wish I brought some back from the states, endless choices and lots of stock

I found what I was looking for, sort of, from an old post. great website but I cant find out if they have top sheets yet. Have an email in to them www.pasaya.com has all the styles, stock and colors. expensive but its a one time buy if only they have top sheets

Carefore used to have a bedding department in their shop on Klang, one of the manufacturers who sold independantly inside there was Fairmaid. They have 100% cotton sheets in all colors and styles, prices vary but start around 1200 baht up to 3000baht. You were essentially buying direct from the manufacturer but inside the Carefore shop.

Don't know if they are still there inside the Carefore shop but worth a look, the quality is good and the prices OK.

I brought some there, they were okay. they had top sheets and a fair amount of stock, and you could order extras which I did. I checked about two weeks ago and they hardly had any stock and i asked the sales girl if she could order and she looked at me like I was crazy TIT

Seems like silly logic to me...run an expensive air-conditioner so that the room is so cold one has to buy an expensive duvet to keep warm...why not lower the air-con to begin with :lol:

Also, no mentioned yet but the large Index furniture store on Sukhumvit has a large bedding department.

http://www.thaivisa....ost__p__4425505

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/467717-sales-going-on-now/page__view__findpost__p__4428557

Edited by PattayaParent

I went to index and although they had some decent ones the really didnt have much in top sheets, keep trying to give me another color. I brought a white set with a top sheet that is very nice but I dont want white

Went the the outlet mall and they had some but I would like 2 - 3 sets for they can be rotated. they had some stuff that was decent but not in multible sets.

Oh how I wish I brought some back from the states, endless choices and lots of stock

The problem is easily solved. Just go to Homeworks and buy imported sheet sets which come with top sheet included. They aren't cheap, but local manufacturers don't supply top sheets in their sets. This is a fact. We have to live it.

The only other way is to buy an expensive, non-matching top sheet for your cheap set. IMO it's better to just fork out for the whole imported set and be done with it. I'm sure good quality sheets sets are not cheap even in the US. They certainly aren't in Australia.

thanks for all the help