Mbk Housing Loan

Does anyone have any new leads on the MBK housing loans? There have been a few vague posts on thaivisa and some info on the net, but I am having trouble contacting a certain Natacha and Sakchai with the phone numbers listed on various posts. Is there a website with a downloadable pre-approval form? Or does anyone have a link to contacting them? The two characters above don't answer the phone, nor is there a reply to emails.

Posts also date back to last year, as well as 2009. I would appreciate anyone's experiences dealing with them. They supposeldy offer pre approval and appraisal.

It would be convenient if I so much as knew where their office is, or even why they don't reply by email.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

I had inquired about a loan from them.

They are only willing to lend up to 50% of the market value of the condo and wait there's more.

I told them I can afford to pay 50K a month and based on a 2.9million loan, it would take me 7 years. That's a whopping 44.82% gain for them over 7 years. Who exactly are they trying to kid?! Get 2.9million loan and pay back 4.2million..I might as well just save on my own and wait.

A fool and his money shall soon part is all I have to say..

Assuming a fixed rate mortgage that's an annual rate of about 11.2% Wow! About twice the current UK rate.

You could almost buy it on your credit card cheaper :(

After contacting the bank of thailand...they're not registered..nor with the MOF. DDG at the Revenue Dept told me that amounts to an underground loan. If true, truly against the law. Beware everyone! C'mon 11% interest, they can eat s*it and die.

• 7 months later...